Superb 261 Total Reviews
Superb 261 Total Reviews
Hostal Po Located at Urriola 379, , Valparaiso.
Chile
Valparaiso Urriola 379
91% 261
-33.0409046 -71.6277551
    Rooms available

• felicitycmartin
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017

Great hostel in a great location. The terrace is awesome and the beds are comfy. Could do with more charging points in the rooms. Eggs for breakfast!

• Greece, Female, 25-30
23rd Dec 2016

Guys...Hostel Po is the place! Having booked on another place before that was a complete disgusting disappointment, I found an oasis in Hostal Po. All the people where great including of course the lovely staff members. The place was super clean and close to all the best bars in Valparaiso. I felt right at home and I want to recommend it to you with all my heart. I would stay there whenever I come back to Chile. Even when I turn fifty Best wishes to all the staff for many successful years.

Thank you from our heart too. You were a lovely guest to have. Hope to see you here in the future! Regards Hostal Po Staff

• England, Female, 31-40
18th Dec 2016

We loved this place! It was in a great location near the main square where walking tours go from as well as some lovely restaurants and cafes. The roof terrace is lovely, with plenty of space. Breakfast was good, and communal areas were very comfortable. We would definitely go back.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
7th Dec 2016

Easily the best hostel I've stayed at in South America since arriving three weeks ago. It covers every base

5th Dec 2016
7.7

Very good common areas including roof terrace. Would be helpful if staff had more local knowledge, they helped us arrange to go to Casablanca vineyards one day when there was a religious festival so when we arrived they were all shut. Not enough plug sockets in the dorm rooms and some of the bunk beds were extremely small. Breakfast was nice, included fresh fruit. Overall a good hostel.

30th Nov 2016

Hostel Po has a nice rooftop and is a good size to encourage making friends.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Nov 2016
6.0

The doors to the rooms don't lock. The wifi doesn't reach the rooms downstairs. After spending three nights there my body was covered in bug bites. I went in to take a nap in my room in the middle of the day and was interrupted by construction of beds in my room while I was trying to sleep. Every single shower I took during my stay was ice cold.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
29th Nov 2016

Beautiful rooftop balcony and great location. There's no bar but you can buy beers two doors down.

• Sweden, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

Very clean hostel with a good vibe and close to everything worth visiting in Valparaiso. Shout out to Miguel, he made us feel very welcome.

• England, Female, 31-40
14th Nov 2016

Great hostel in great location. Bit of a walk from bus terminal (20 mins or so)but worth the walk. Staff very helpful. Atmosphere was great, very relaxing