Hostal Pochon Reviews

Callejon del Carmen #102, Oaxaca, Mexico

I love hostal Pochon, it was one of the best I´ve stayed in. The staff are amazing and very helpful, the place is a walking distance to the center and breakfast is amazing. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Only stayed for a night, so I cant speak extensively over this hostel. But the most noticeable problem was the lethargic nature of the staff.

Nice hostel in the heart of Oaxaca. We had a great time staying there!

We loved Oaxaca and also the cooking class that we had at the hostel. It was fantastic - from picking up ingredients at the market to making our own tortillas etc.. the only problem was that our private room did not have enough water going up (maybe we should have asked if they had to turn a pump on or something.. but the shower was cold in the private room). I recommend you stay there and take the class. =)