Hostal Portada Reviews

Octava Calle Poniente #2326, Colonia Flor Blanca, San Salvador, San Salvador, El Salvador

I will give an honest opinion. I like very much the location, security and price. I would suggest to increase the rate a little, to improve the cleanliness. The location is excellent. Its quiet and safe. Several places around the hotel where to eat, offer decent food any time of the day. I will stay here again.

• 25th Mar 2014

in a quiet and safe district, good food, very nice staff, good price for a single room, wifi

• 7th Feb 2014