Hostal Provenzal Reviews

Calle Murillo #1014 esq. Tarija, La Paz, Bolivia

Staffs dont speak English. Even though I just needed very basic help, they didnt understand what I needed. they are very strange... they lock the door all the times that make me feel that this hostel doesnt open. I rang the bell, sometimes they didnt answer which made me wait in front of the door for 5 minutes. Another thing is that they gave a call asking me if I need breakfast. Seems like they dont wanna prepare breakfast if anyo e doesnt want to have. Very cold inside.

hot shower 24 hours. good location. wifi in the room. friendly staffs. 라파즈에서 뜨거운 물 샤워가 되면서 와이파이도 잘 되는 숙소 찾기가 힘든데 이 곳은 위치도 샌프란시스코 광장 바로 옆에 가격 대비 만족합니다.

This hostel is okay if you don't wish to sleep. It's very noisy outside and the bed was very uncomfortable. This was one of the worst places we have stayed on our travels. I feel like I was misold with the photos and reviews online. The staff are odd and after 9pm you'll be lucky if someone answers the door to let you in... I would not go back here, avoid!

We liked this hostel because it is very well located, breakfast is included, it is very clean and quiet, beds are good,. It is cheaper if you reserve through hostelworld than in situ. Nearby there are a lot of nice restaurants and it is very closed to the old part of the city and the central bus station.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Spain

The toilet wasn't working, and they didn't repair it during my stay (2 nights). I could use de toilet nextdoor though. When I was robbed, at first they weren't very helpful, although I was very upset. I couldn't use the phone to block my creditcard and was sent to a street 10 minutes further and had to ask there for phones that could dial international numbers, which were two streets back, I lost valuable time (and money) with that. But they did try to help me.

Comfortable large rooms with excellent showers. Breakfast is simple. Staff is friendly, but Spanish only.

the staff was so polite - they helped me a lot when i was sick and alone in this City!!

• 14th Aug 2014