Hostal Provenzal Reviews

Calle Murillo #1014 esq. Tarija, La Paz, Bolivia

This hostel have us everything we needed in La Paz. Great, safe location with spacious comfortable rooms and clean bathrooms with plenty of hot water. We had a tv and the wifi was good. If you are looking for somewhere to meet people and share some drinks or party, this is not your place but if you want some quiet time to explore La Paz it is perfect.

The rooms are really clean and there is always hot water. The beds were ok, ,but no more than that. The location is perfect, right around Linares St. for shopping and it is at the 4 Corners so lots of options for eating. Be aware that the staff only speaks spanish, but are friendly and patient. It is more like an hotel, so zero atmosphere for travelers. Perfect if you are always out and only need a bed to sleep in.

This is a cheap hotel. Not a hostel - if you want a party hostel go to Wild Rover or Loki. Breakfast included, but very basic. Rooms are nice and spacious, but because of the big windows they tend to be cold. TV in every room, and one in the breakfast area. The little common area where you get breakfast is almost empty all the time, so you don't really get to talk to other people, but it is located next to some nice bars and restaurants a lavandaria

Staffs dont speak English. Even though I just needed very basic help, they didnt understand what I needed. they are very strange... they lock the door all the times that make me feel that this hostel doesnt open. I rang the bell, sometimes they didnt answer which made me wait in front of the door for 5 minutes. Another thing is that they gave a call asking me if I need breakfast. Seems like they dont wanna prepare breakfast if anyo e doesnt want to have. Very cold inside.

hot shower 24 hours. good location. wifi in the room. friendly staffs. 라파즈에서 뜨거운 물 샤워가 되면서 와이파이도 잘 되는 숙소 찾기가 힘든데 이 곳은 위치도 샌프란시스코 광장 바로 옆에 가격 대비 만족합니다.

This hostel is okay if you don't wish to sleep. It's very noisy outside and the bed was very uncomfortable. This was one of the worst places we have stayed on our travels. I feel like I was misold with the photos and reviews online. The staff are odd and after 9pm you'll be lucky if someone answers the door to let you in... I would not go back here, avoid!

View all La Paz Bed and Breakfasts