Hostal Rana Reviews

Calle 10a No.10-31, Villa de Leyva, Colombia

We only stayed here for one night but I really liked this hostel. It was really clean and our 10 bed dorm was really snug and nice with each bed having its own blanket too. Loved the extension lead provided so lots of people could charge electronics at the same time. Fantastic idea. Bathrooms and showers were good. Its a very quiet hostel and the lady who runs it was lovely. It has a nice small outdoor area with two hammocks, a kitchen and little sitting area. I would definitely go back.

Stayed here for 2 nights and was upgraded on night 1 to the deluxe private room with ensuite. The room was clean and modern and the shower was amazing- best I've had in South America. Don't expect to sleep in as music was playing from 7am. The owner was lovely and recommended nice restaurants and other hostels in close by cities. Would definitely stay here again!

This lovely hostel is run by such a wonderful owner who makes you feel right at home. Villa de leyva in its self is such a scenic place, and when the sunshine is out, the place looks like a picturesque painting.

The staff were very sweet and helpful, which was good as my Spanish isn't great! The hostel is very chilled out. There's hammocks to chill uot in and a nice simple kitchen area to use. It's very close to the main square and other facilities. Beds are comfy and the rooms are clean.

Nice simple hostel

Best showers in a year and a half of travel! Great hostel all round.

Great hostel and centrally located. Showers were great

I liked the hostel so much that I stayed 4 days more than planned!

Really nice quiet cozy and clean hostel. At the great place like villa de leyva. Could be a bit cheaper but is ok. A very good choice for villa de leyva. The only thing I didnt like is that the owner asked for a good reference. I can decide about this without being told anything

View all Villa de Leyva Bed and Breakfasts