Hostal Rana Reviews

Calle 10a No.10-31, Villa de Leyva, Colombia

A really lovely hostel. Great location as well as being really clean and comfortable. Breakfast is an extra charge but great value for money and really delicious as it is made with all fresh produce. Super fast wifi. Maria, who runs the hostel, is really friendly, speaks great English and helped with bus times and tips for what to do while in Villa de Leyva.

Really great hostel. Very clean facilities, and comfortable beds. Great wifi. The courtyard area is really nice. The lady who runs it is lovely and does everything she can to help you. I overslept and missed checkout by some margin, so I went down to check out expecting a fine as hostels usually slap you with but instead she was just like, no worries, told me what time the next bus to Bogota was coming and even recommended a place to get lunch - awesome, thanks!

It's a lovely hostel, but it would be good to equip the kitchen with more utensils and equipment

Realy Nice hostel! We stayed 3 days and slept realy good since a long time. The location is perfect, right in the center of town. Defenitly recomendeble

Very good hostel - very clean, comfy beds, good location and the best is maria, the owner: I was quite sick and she brought me to the hospital and cooked soup for me. thank you very much, Maria!

Great hostel- one of the cleanest I've ever stayed in! Super comfy beds, nice courtyard to hang out in, right in the center of town, great kitchen, and Maria who runs the place is very helpful. I highly recommend!

Nice płace with nice patio. Well located. Clean and nice bathroom. Kitchen well equipped

We paid for a room with a private ensuite bathroom but the bathroom was outside the room and was shared with the family who run the hostel. When we arrived we weren't shown where any of the communal areas were and didn't realise they existed until the next day. It was a bit awkward as the main living room for the family is also the reception area and they didn't make us feel welcome, the woman was quite bossy.

It's okay. I had a bit of a bad experience since I was switched rooms twice without being consulted.

Hi, there may have been problems in translation as I have been notified that should there be any reason for moving/switching rooms all guests are always notified.

I don't know what other reviewers are complaining about - this is a great hostel! The woman who owns and runs the place is lovely, it's location is perfect, and the facilities are great (wi-fi, kitchen, trabquil courtyard area...). The water does run hot/cold - but come on... Give it a minute!

Can't say anything bad about this hostel. It was very clean and nice. You have everything what you need there. The bathrooms are luxury. The owner really helpful. Really recommend this place. We enjoyed staying there.

View all Villa de Leyva Bed and Breakfasts