Hostal Real Reviews

1a de la Magdalena Street, number 9-33. Getsemani, Cartagena, Colombia

I am really not sure why this hostel was rated as high as it was. I was the only person staying in my dorm which was nice but the room itself wasn very nice. The staff was friend but not overly helpful. I probably would not stay here again.

When we booked the hostel, it had a rating of 97%, which was obviously fake. It is a nice place and very good value for money, but there are also some downsides: -the room we stayed in was super hot, even two fans did not help much -the staff does not speak English -they did our laundry (COP 4000 / kg), but three of my T-Shirts were missing afterwards. Apparently, they mixed different laundries up. Fortunately, they could correct the mistake after I told them about it.

• 5th May 2014