Hostal Redes Reviews

C/Redes, 28, 41002, Seville, Spain

Hostal Redes is located near the Museo de Bellas Artes, in a quiet, very clean part of town. It's not near much else, however, although you can walk around 15-20 minutes to the main attractions like the cathedral. My room was clean, even if there was a bit of a problem with those small moth-like insects. The staff was okay-- didn't speak much English, if that's what you need.

First of all, there was no one at the desk when we arrived so I had to shout up the stairs for someone to let us in the building. Breakfast was not included in the room price and was overpriced. The room was clean enough I suppose, but the furnishing is very ugly. There is no wi-fi in the rooms either.

There were not free numbers, so they give us keys from apartment, wich was great. Staff was very nice, but some of them don't speak english(( This hostel is for one minute from Belle Art Museum. I like Murillo and El Greko there.

Beautiful little place in a quiet lane. Short walk to almost anywhere. Would stay here again. Australian couple.