Hostal Residencia Adelino Reviews

c/ Alicante n16, San Antonio, Ibiza, Spain

I loved it here! Very clean and calm. San Antonio is about 40 minutes (on bus) from ibiza town, but there was a small beach nearby. Residencia Adelinio was more like a hotel than a hostel. If I go back its where I'll be staying.

This hostel was so much more than we could have ever wished for!!! We read reviews and looked at the hostel website and knew we'd landed lucky but it went above and beyond our expectations! We arrived and were bowled over by such a gorgeous hotel I wouldn't even regard it as a hostel for me it was beautiful, modern, clean & has a pool. The lovely manager showed us around and she herself was like a mother she was very helpful, very accommodating and couldn't do enough for us. Thank you xx

• 21st Apr 2015

Nice hostel in a quiet part of the town. Very nice and friendly owner who showed us nice walks and places to eat. Swimming pool is very small but usable, parking in the neighborhood is sometimes hard as it is crowded with cars.

I was in low season. It's a good place to stay if you want to be in San Antonio.

The staff were very friendly and super helpful. The man even called the taxi service for us when we needed to leave! He gave us information on everything around the city. While we were there, our room was needed for another family so we were moved. But we were moved to an even better room and everyone was very nice about it.

View all Ibiza Bed and Breakfasts