8.8
Fabulous 133 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 133 Total Reviews
Hostal Residencia Adelino Located at c/ Alicante n16, San Antonio, Ibiza.
Spain
Ibiza Balearic Islands 07820 c/ Alicante n16, San Antonio
88% 133
38.9843989 1.3032209
    Rooms available

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Apr 2016

This hostel was fantastic in terms of value, cleanliness and location! We arrived in Ibiza during off season so lot's of things were closed, however we could tell that during peak times this would be ideal location for night life and city exploring! The beach was a walk away and the boardwalk and water were in close proximity as well. We didn't see very much of the staff, however they were available by phone 24/7. The hostel was very quiet, we hope to be back for peak season and stay here again!

31st Mar 2016
7.7

the WiFi was not working and My room was cleaned even though I left the sign saying I didn't want room service

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2016

I loved the hostel!!! The lady who greeted me when I first arrived was super friendly and helpful. The hostel was locked up after 9 at night, and I was given a key to allow myself into the side door for after hours, so it was super safe. During the day a cleaning lady came in and cleaned up our room while we were gone, and replaced the shampoos and made our beds. It was nice! It was like staying in a hotel, but it was much cheaper. I highly recommend this hostel to anybody traveling!

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

Overall, this was a great hostel that I would visit again! It was a 5-10 minute walk to the San Antonio bus station, 5-10 minute walk to the coast (with spectacular views of the sunset!), and ~20 minute walk to Cala Gracio beach. I had a clean private room with an on-suite, TV, and refrigerator. The furniture/amenities were modern and all clean. The staff was helpful, check-in was simple, and I was able to leave my backpack there during the day. Would definitely recommend!

• renatocarvalhot4763
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
30th Nov 2015

Amazin place Staff people are extremely kind and do everything to help you