Hostal Residencia Adelino Reviews

c/ Alicante n16, San Antonio, Ibiza, Spain

The behaviour of the hostel with my booking was shameful. I booked a room at the incredible price of 15€ per bed, I made sure to have the necessary amount available on my account for the additional advance payment, and gave my full availability to do all necessary to confirm the booking. After 4-5 days, without prior notice and without providing reasonable explanations, the hostel arbitrarily cancelled my booking, making me lose the advance payment and changing the price to three times as high.

The hostal is amazing. The people that work there, are so nice and friendly. They help you with anything! The room was unbelieveble. It looked like a hotel. A beautiful room with to single beds, a fridge, a nice bathroom with a bath, clean towels everyday, a television. It was a great accomodation and i will recommend it to anyone!

• 24th Jul 2015

Good value for money in Ibiza. Very helpful staff.

Nothing wrong with this hotel. Although if you are coming to Ibiza to party, Ibiza town is where you want to be.

The bathrooms were nice and clean, as were the rooms in general. The shower in my room did not work all though. It barely dribbled out.

• 17th Jun 2015

Great hostel the staff was super friendly and very helpful! The rooms were clean and comfortable and I never worried about safety the whole time I stayed there.

Hotel Adelino was great. It was super friendly and very clean. They also have wifi and air conditioning which was great. The only issue I had was the location, but theyre walking distance from the bus and there are plenty of cabs. If you are trying to eat and party on the strip (which my friend and I were) it is a bit of a hike. But again it is a walking distance from the bus and the bus is only £3 during the day and £4 after hours.

• 5th Jun 2015

Like a hotel! So clean and incredible. Felt extremely spoiled - such a great value for money! Thank you!

• 27th May 2015

I loved it here! Very clean and calm. San Antonio is about 40 minutes (on bus) from ibiza town, but there was a small beach nearby. Residencia Adelinio was more like a hotel than a hostel. If I go back its where I'll be staying.

This hostel was so much more than we could have ever wished for!!! We read reviews and looked at the hostel website and knew we'd landed lucky but it went above and beyond our expectations! We arrived and were bowled over by such a gorgeous hotel I wouldn't even regard it as a hostel for me it was beautiful, modern, clean & has a pool. The lovely manager showed us around and she herself was like a mother she was very helpful, very accommodating and couldn't do enough for us. Thank you xx

• 21st Apr 2015

Nice hostel in a quiet part of the town. Very nice and friendly owner who showed us nice walks and places to eat. Swimming pool is very small but usable, parking in the neighborhood is sometimes hard as it is crowded with cars.

I was in low season. It's a good place to stay if you want to be in San Antonio.

The staff were very friendly and super helpful. The man even called the taxi service for us when we needed to leave! He gave us information on everything around the city. While we were there, our room was needed for another family so we were moved. But we were moved to an even better room and everyone was very nice about it.

View all Ibiza Bed and Breakfasts