Hostal Residencia Adelino

Very Good 154 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2017
5.7

NO kettle for use, charged €0.50 for a small cup of boiled water (took 2 to fill a cup of noodles) & NO forks to even borrow! The lack of facilities was very disappointing. Just for other bookers knowledge, it is about a €30 euro cab ride to the main part of Ibiza.

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Jun 2017

I am working on an issue with you guys. I paid in full before my arrival using my Bank of America credit card on May 10, 2017. However, when I arrived on June 08, 2017. You guys took another payment from me. I told you guys I paid in full. I am back in the USA and I looked at both credit cards. I am being billed double. This is not acceptable business practice. I have taken pictures of my credit card statement. I messaged you guys on facebook and no feedback yet. So i am writing about it on here

13th Apr 2017

Very clean and nice overall. We loved the staff at the cafe, Estefania and Divinia. They were so great and gave us a lot of advice for places to see in Ibiza!