8.4
Fabulous 45 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 45 Total Reviews
Hostal Residencia Horizonte Located at c/ Progreso 62B, San Antonio, Ibiza.
Spain

Great location!

• diegoburgoa
  • Bolivia, Male, 18-24
15th Sep 2016

Excelente en todo sentido, sobretodo en la relación calidad/precio

• England, Female, 41+
26th Aug 2016

I was at this Hostel during August which is a very expensive time to be in Sant Antonio. The price was very reasonable and the location was very good. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Only thing missing was a kettle in the room to make a cup of tea in the morning, next time I will take one with me.

• England, Male, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

Lovely, clean, tidy family run hostel. For what we paid we got a lot more than expected!! Facilities, They had a pool but we booked the hostel literally to sleep shower & get out so was perfect. Also the facilities to hand obviously reflected in the price!! Perfect little hostel just far enough away from the music where you can get some peace but not too far away! All within walking distance.

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Aug 2016
7.4

A couple of things happened that I did not like... my first day I was showering and a man (staff member) opened my room door. He said there was a problem (?) with one of the rooms and wanted to know if it was coming from my room or not. I said that everything was working properly so he left. Another day I had put the do not disturb sign on the door because I did not want my room cleaned and they came in and cleaned it anyways. Not a huge deal but a bit odd.. Not much privacy. Overall fine stay.

• songwriterproducer2443
  • Spain, Male, 31-40
5th Aug 2016
8.0

The only point I can make is that you can ask for your Room number and get the key without them checking your name. Anyone could get in your room I suppose. Apart from that everything was awesome.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2016
7.4

The actual place is very very nice but the people (I assume owners) at the front desk are just terrible.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
9th Jul 2016
6.9

Hostel was great value for money with a deck and pool so couldn't complain about that. However would not recommend if you are in Ibiza to party got told to be quiet before 10pm on a Saturday night.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
6th Jul 2016

Nice and calm family-run hostel. Both away from the hustle and bustle of Ibiza and close to all beaches and clubs you need.

27th Jun 2016

Very good and clean. Location is about 20 minute walk to the beach in San Antonio. Overall very happy with my stay here.