Hostal Residencial Rober Reviews

C/Arenal, N�26, 5� D, Madrid, Spain

What an amazing and relaxing place to stay in the heart of madrid! Very welcoming and relaxing place, rooms with terrace views, clean facilities, and just a very comfy stay overall. If you're a solo traveler or small group looking for a bit of relaxing privacy, then this is the place to stay. I wouldn't recommend this for a young party traveler, but that by no means reduces the awesome quality of this place. It's just for a certain type of traveler. Highly recommended!

The sheets even hadn't been cleaned. Some hair on it. Not good smell. But the host was very friendly.

Dear Customer, Thank you very much for your comments, for us, are very important and help us grow every day, making us better every day.

This 'hostel' seemed more like the spare room in a family apartment. It was a little awkward having to walk through their living room and interrupt their TV viewing to get to and from my room. I'm not sure, but it seemed like I was the only guest, so the staff tended to hover a little.