Hostal Rio Puntra Reviews

Avenida Prat 1011 Ancud Chile, Chiloe, Chile

When I first arrived I was unsure on first impressions as I was the only person there and it was not a typical hostel. . .within a few minutes I realized how wonderful and warm the hosts were and what a lovely home they had! The location is far from the center, but after a few days of hiking I wanted a place to relax, read a book, take a warm shower and get a good nights rest and I got that and more! The breakfast was perfect and the hosts were so sweet. I would stay there again in a second!

I thought it was a bit expensive, but it was certainly the best place i've ever stayed. Everything was clean, the hosts were very helpful and gentle. I felt at home and would never regret staying there.

Hostel Rio Puntra at Ancud is run by young sisters and brothers and it is their family house. They put a lot of love in preparing this place for tourists and are very helpful with the information. Although from outside it doesn't look like a first class hostel, everything inside changes your view. Everything is nice and clean, the atmosphere is cosy and Julio, neighbour that helps them is very nice guy. We had a chance to meet them all.

View all Chiloe Bed and Breakfasts