Hostal Rio Puntra Reviews

Avenida Prat 1011 Ancud Chile, Chiloe, Chile

Very friendly staff and a nice breakfast. Looking from outside it seems like a normal house but the family staff will make you fell confortable.

When I first arrived I was unsure on first impressions as I was the only person there and it was not a typical hostel. . .within a few minutes I realized how wonderful and warm the hosts were and what a lovely home they had! The location is far from the center, but after a few days of hiking I wanted a place to relax, read a book, take a warm shower and get a good nights rest and I got that and more! The breakfast was perfect and the hosts were so sweet. I would stay there again in a second!

View all Chiloe Bed and Breakfasts