Hostal Rural Reviews

Centro, Calle Calama 257, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

I had a great stay at Hostal Rural! Great help from Nata who was always at the reception.The fire at night and the hammocks during the day made the atmosphere lovely! I enjoyed trekking & biking around by local guide Elias, arranged by the hostel, so much. THANKS!

WE LOVED HOSTAL RURAL! Nata, who works at the desk, is an amazing dude who is super helpful with everything. The vibes are amazing with bonfires in the courtyard every night. One of the coolest hostels I've ever been to. BUENA ONDA! If you are coming to San Pedro, stay at this Hostal!

Gran lugar! Desde que llegué fui bien recibido y me ayudaron a ver que podía hacer en San Pedro. Las habitaciones son cómodas y seguras, con lockers y conexión de luz por cama. Las noches con fogata son increíbles y el ambiente en general muy bueno. El staff es siempre amable y buena onda. Definitivamente recomendado!

Great atmosphere and really friendly staff!

• 11th Aug 2015

Regards guys!!! It was excelente as always! Matías Mateluna

Nato and Hector were wonderful at helping me organize tours and get places in town! they knew the area and restaurants well and provided wonderful directions and recommendations! They both knew English very well but were both more than willing to let me practice my Spanish! The hostal tours were wonderful and I would highly recommend a tour through the hostal!

• 1st Aug 2015

My main complaint is the volume of music all day. Loud music - if there's going to be loud music until midnight it be good if the afternoons were quieter so that people can take a siesta after early morning tours.

• 29th Jul 2015

really good atmosphere, fire was good to sit around at night and meet people. tours from the hostel really good. BBQ was amazing!

Excellent hostel! Very friendly and accommodating staff, a fun atmosphere with hammocks to relax in during the day and a fire pit to socialize around each night, clean facilities, and a fully stocked kitchen. Great location, directly off of the main road. I would absolutely stay here again!

We only got to spend one night here but it was amazing! The staff were super helpful and worked to make our time there amazing! So inclusive and he fire every night is awesome! Showers are hot and beat wifi I have had in South America! Close to everything and staff knowledgable with suggestions of where to eat and what to do. Especially Nathaniel was amazing during our stay! Thanks for the hospitality!

One of the best hostels i've ever been to, Greatest vibe with bonefire party happening every night and it stops before 12 so people can go to sleep, The people who work here are amazing. Beautiful crafted and designed chillout zone. The beds were heaps layered to protect from the cold

• 25th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Helpful staff, good tours organised, warm showers. Construction work and loud music.

Helpful reception staff. Easy to organise tours through hostel! Kitchen is clean and well equipped. Poor showers, beds springy and loud construction work all day.

Felt like part of a family! The place was very colorful and cozy. The people from the staff offered me their help for simply everything: cheap places where to eat, ATMs, supermarkets in town etc etc There's music until midnight but you can enjoy it by sitting around the fire with other cool people from all over the world! The place is clean, with Wi-fi and beds are good. Very chill and friendly vibe. The guys from the staff also help you out in booking tours! AND NATANAEL IS THE BEST ;)

• 18th Jul 2015

Great hostel. Go for the vibe. As you're in the desert, the amenities aren't the greatest but when I spoke to other travellers it seems like that is the case with most hostels. Bonfires at night in the courtyard were awesome for meeting and chilling with folk. Spontaneous bonfire dance sessions have to be the highlight of my stay!

Lovely chilled hostel close to everything. G Hot showers & great WiFi!

Friendly but flakey... the staff were very warm and outgoing, (even gave us free drinks!) but we had issues when it came to getting timely answers to questions or someone being awake to help us figure out what was going on when the tour we booked through the hostel didn't arrive for over an hour after they should have arrived to pick us up. Very chill and friendly vibe, very clean and comfortable for the price.

jajajaj ¡¡ free drinks are the best !!! ... jajajaj sometimes we have small problems but we solved in a flash!!

Staff are great, super friendly and provide lots of information, especially the owner. Really enjoyed staying here, great social atmosphere and a good place to make friends to do the 3 day salt flat tour with.

hi!!! As to us we like to have fellow travelers !! I fire every night is great !!

Great hostel, staff are amazing. Super helpful booking trips and providing advise. The location is also great. I would definitely stay here again and have recommended it to friends.

Thanks!!! Besos y Abrazos.!

Excellent staff very welcoming and friendly. The environment of the hostel was very relaxed and comfortable. The rooms are small and can feel a little cramped with six people. Overall great experience and great people.

Hello!!! we like to have the relaxed atmosphere !! we are happy you enjoyed your visit !!

« first « Prev 1 2 3