Hostal Rural Reviews

Centro, Calle Calama 257, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Amazing location, good for tours but ibises it more to grasp what was acailable before heading out and finding better deals elsewhere. Kitchen was good, beds quite good but very creaky. Toilet roll guys! Please actually give us some! Loved the hammocks and the pit! Clarence was such a great guy, still positive and lovely despite being overworked! Thanks for a great night out the other day!

WE HAD FUN. PABLO AND THE OTHER ONE, WHATEVER HIS NAME WAS, WERE VERY FRIENDLY. Good at their jobs, funny... give them a pay rise blah blah blah....

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Spain

This is a party hostel. If you want a good night's sleep or to get up early for a tour, this is not for you. Very noisy til early hours. Paper-thin walls between dorms and bathrooms (you can hear everyone doing everything!). Staff a bit disorganised at times but got there in the end. Cold showers, no hot water during our stay at all. Positives were great central location, comfy/clean beds and table tennis table!

Nice hostel great value for money in this expensive town. Had no sleep though.. Not well isolated at all. Further staff is great and its goos for party's

Staff reallt friendly, nice vibe in the hostel.

Excelent place! In the heart of San Pedro. Recommend for all backpackers!

My sister and I had a great time here. Pablo who worked in Reception was great as well as Xavier who works around the place. Much of the art work is his doing. Great atmosphere. Very comfortable. I would stay there again for sure!!!

Great hostel. Cosy and good location

Clarence our receptionist showed us such a great time there. Booked all our tours for cheap, hung out in the desert late night, and made a huge hostel wide dinner. Highly recommend and would love to go back one day.

• 25th Mar 2014

When I just got at the hostel (around 10pm) there was no one at the reception, I waited and when the staff guy arrived, he realized my bed was not made. The lockers are really small, you can't put a bag in there, just small stuff. It could have more plugs as well. The bathrooms were clean, the location is perfect. I booked the tour to Salar de Tara at the hostel and it was great.

1 2 3 Next » last »