Hostal San Francisco Cala D'or Reviews

Avd Tagomago 18, Cala D'Or, Mallorca, Spain

Staff was very friendly and I enjoyed my stay at that hostel/hotel. Breakfast was good (bread, croissants, cheese, ham, jam, eggs, juice, coffees). I had a nice balcony which I enjoyed.

Staff was nice - room was decent. Not much of an atmosphere and definitely not a place to meet people. Reception doesn't open at 9 like advertised here (or 11 as advertised on the door of their reception) but it's actually 12. Wifi doesn't work well in rooms either

I liked the warm welcome and the small and personal atmosphere . Restaurants, shops, bus station and most important - three wonderful beaches- are very close. I can definitely recommend Hostal San Francisco.

• 4th Sep 2014