8.0
Fabulous 56 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 56 Total Reviews
Hostal San Francisco Cala D'or Located at Avd Tagomago 18, Cala D'Or, Mallorca.
Spain
Mallorca Balearic Islands 07660 Avd Tagomago 18, Cala D'Or
80% 56
39.3741562 3.2297501
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 41+
12th Sep 2016

near beach, in the town centre. clean and quiet room.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
1st Sep 2016
4.9

Staff not very Service oriented. A second towel because it is 42 degrees in the room. No! A stopper/plug to be able to use the bathtub. No. The breakfast room is closed minutes before the end time. By Key! So basicly it is an irritating hazzle to get out. Sitting on the terasse/balkony after breakfast: NO! because the adjacent breakfast room is "cleaned". Who wants to go the room after breakfast and wait until this is clean in order to go back there... No Air conditioning. unbelievable hot.LOUD

• Italy, Female, 31-40
8th Aug 2016

I really recommend Hostal San Francisco. Friendly staff, clean bedrooms, good localisation, a few metres to the beach. Cala D'or is a lovely town.

• Egypt, Male, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016
5.7

1-The supplied breakfast is not so good , all foods looks like they are prepared 2 days before , the cups , spoon and fork are not clean enough. 2- The room have a smile like no one enter it before it seems no periodical cleaning and make room refreshment when no one make reservation , just they leave the room as it. 3- The room looks old without any care for beds or refurbished them. 4- The bathroom do not have Sanitation so all water go to the room.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2016
5.4

Positives: clean and central location. Negatives: first morning, at 7:30am the cleaning lady tried to enter my room (fortunately I had the key in the door so she could not) and yelled at me asking if it was my room. Host, Antonia, booked me an airport transfer. I was told to pay cash. I paid the driver. Antonia then emailed me to say she had deducted payment, without my consent, from my card. I disputed this. She has acknowledged she needs to refund me but is now failing to communicate.

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

Excellent location. Very helpful staff. Good value for money.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
27th May 2016

Not a hostal, but a very cheap, very clean, very basic hotel. Suited us perfectly, located right in the middle of Cala D'or, 20 meters from the bars and restaurants, 200 meters from the beach, and 200 meters from the bus stop to Mandrago National Park. My only recommendation would be, if you have the money, take a cab from the airport, NOT the recommended Tourist Bus. The bus took us 2.5 hours to get to our hotel and cost 36 Euro, the cab back to the airport took us 35 minutes and cost 70 Euro.

• Romania, Male, 18-24
20th May 2016

Excellent location, close to beach and lots of restaurants, bars and entertainment. Rooms are spacious, clean and have big balconies. Also beds are dangerously comfortable! Office not open as often as we would have liked and WIFI does not work at all. Breakfast is great and cleaning lady is very friendly!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
18th May 2016

The staff here is so friendly, they had me laughing from the moment we walked in to the moment I left! It was such a pleasant experience. Cala d'Or is such a lovely town, made more lovely at Hostal San Francisco! The two beaches are really just a hop skip and a jump away, and there is plenty to do for young and old. I will recommend it to all my friends looking for affordable accommodation in Cala d'Or!

• Canada, Male, 31-40
12th May 2016

Not a luxury hotel by any means but great value for the price. Not a hostel. It is a cheap, but clean hotel with a good breakfast included in the morning.