Fabulous 45 Total Reviews
Fabulous 45 Total Reviews
Hostal San Francisco Cala D'or Located at Avd Tagomago 18, Cala D'Or, Mallorca.
Spain
Mallorca Balearic Islands 07660 Avd Tagomago 18, Cala D'Or
86% 45
39.3741562 3.2297501
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2016
5.4

Positives: clean and central location. Negatives: first morning, at 7:30am the cleaning lady tried to enter my room (fortunately I had the key in the door so she could not) and yelled at me asking if it was my room. Host, Antonia, booked me an airport transfer. I was told to pay cash. I paid the driver. Antonia then emailed me to say she had deducted payment, without my consent, from my card. I disputed this. She has acknowledged she needs to refund me but is now failing to communicate.

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

Excellent location. Very helpful staff. Good value for money.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
27th May 2016

Not a hostal, but a very cheap, very clean, very basic hotel. Suited us perfectly, located right in the middle of Cala D'or, 20 meters from the bars and restaurants, 200 meters from the beach, and 200 meters from the bus stop to Mandrago National Park. My only recommendation would be, if you have the money, take a cab from the airport, NOT the recommended Tourist Bus. The bus took us 2.5 hours to get to our hotel and cost 36 Euro, the cab back to the airport took us 35 minutes and cost 70 Euro.

• Romania, Male, 18-24
20th May 2016

Excellent location, close to beach and lots of restaurants, bars and entertainment. Rooms are spacious, clean and have big balconies. Also beds are dangerously comfortable! Office not open as often as we would have liked and WIFI does not work at all. Breakfast is great and cleaning lady is very friendly!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
18th May 2016

The staff here is so friendly, they had me laughing from the moment we walked in to the moment I left! It was such a pleasant experience. Cala d'Or is such a lovely town, made more lovely at Hostal San Francisco! The two beaches are really just a hop skip and a jump away, and there is plenty to do for young and old. I will recommend it to all my friends looking for affordable accommodation in Cala d'Or!

• Canada, Male, 31-40
12th May 2016

Not a luxury hotel by any means but great value for the price. Not a hostel. It is a cheap, but clean hotel with a good breakfast included in the morning.