Hostal San Sebastian Reviews

Trapiche 18, Carmen Baja 8, Almunecar, Spain

It was very good value for money, and it is more like a hotel than a hostel. We didn't feel too welcome at the reception, but we got answers to all our questions and our stay was fine.

This is a good hostal for a stop over. The owner is very friendly & the room was scrupulously clean. Very good value for money. I can recommend the shower to anyone who enjoys a powerful wake up in the morning. If I need to stop off for the night between my home in Almeria & the airport in Malaga, I will stop there again. 50 paces away is a very good Spanish bar. Tapas & breakfast to be recommended too. Very happy.

• 21st Nov 2013