Hostal Santillan Reviews

Avda. Gran V�a, 64. 8� D, 28013, Madrid, Spain

Excellent central location in Madrid. Clean friendly and very convenient. Easy to get to from airport using Metro

• 12th Sep 2014

Clean and comfortable accommodations. Staff is friendly but unavailable after regular business hours should a need arise.

This is more a hotel then a hostel and the location is just super, it is on Gran Via in the middle of everything. Beware when you go in the summer...you will be having some nasty nights. In Madrid it is 32 degrees celcius and in the rooms are no airco and not good ventilation so in your room it is 35 celcius. Way to hot and I can handle warmth very good but even I felt uncomfortable.

Nice budget hotel, great location; helpful staff. Would recommend.

• 24th Aug 2014

Not a typical hostel, more of a small hotel room but this place was amazing. Great location off Gran Via, extremely clean and quiet - the perfect spot for a couple looking for privacy on the cheap or, as it was for me, a great last stop at the end of a backpacking trip before flying home. I highly recommend this spot!

El hostel esta muy bien ubicado, le faltaria aire acondicionado , el resto excelente. The hostel is very well located, be wanting air conditioning, a excellent rest.

Great location to move through Madrid

Nice, neat facility. Great location. The owners were kind and helpful. I had a really small single room, but I was only using it to sleep and bathe so it was ok.

i have stayed in the hostel santillan on few occasions its right in the heart of everything you could ask for you just have to accept if you stay on the 7th floor you may get a few rousy neibours who dont give a dam about other residents as the reception is on the 8th floor but in all ideal location

The staff are very friendly! Rooms are perfectly clean. The location at Gran Vía is perfect and evnthough the hotel is located at this big street the room was really quiet. We can definitely recommmend ii! And if we come to Madrid again we will choose it again!

• 9th Jun 2014

it was really a pleasure to be your guest. i was positively surprised by the standard of the hostel and i will definitely recomend it to my freinds.

Easy to find, thanks for the excellent directions from the Airport! I had a single room, but a wonderful double bed - hard to get up in the morning! Nice bathroom, good shower. Good functioning TV and nice simple remote control! Toilet only a few metres away. Everything fine, and excellent location! Thank you very much!

Very nice hostel! The location was very good!!!

• 8th May 2014
  • Greece

Great Hostel the staff were very friendly and accommodative. I would definitely recommend to a friend! Great place to go right in the center of Madrid in Plaza de Espana, close to get places on foot, about 15 from the center Sol, and the buses and metros are down the street from the hostel. Great place to stay very friendly staff and very understanding. Let me keep my things there my last day without paying for it!!

Very good value for money (by European standards)!

It was a very great place with a lot of history with a nice elevator. Very safe for a woman by herself and I liked because it felt like I was living there because I had my own keys and I didn't need to ring a any bell or anything. I really recommend this place and I will go back there for sure. The location is just perfect for families, couples....my room was close to the elevator thaugh so I could hear some noise

• 2nd Apr 2014