Hostal Santo Domingo Reviews

4 Poniente 312 (entre 3 y 5 Norte), Puebla, Mexico

The Santo Domingo Hostel is a really clean place! The staff is friendly and helpful and all of the receptionists speak english. The hostel is located close to the zócalo, so if you want to explore downtown Pusnla you can do a lot by foot.

• 8th Aug 2015

Great place to stay at and meet fellow travellers. Not a party hostel, if that is what you are looking for. We would go back there. Great location, too!

Enjoyed my one night there, staff were very informative and kind. Hot showers.

Hostel is in a good location a block or two from all the main attractions in Puebla. Rooms are clean, modern and comfortable, and breakfast was nice. Not many people staying when I was there, so it felt a bit dead. Overall I would stay again if I happened to be in Puebla.

While the day staff was excellent, the night manager allowed a group of his friends and/or guests to have a loud party in the patio that lasted until 2:00 a.m. The party went against the house rule of a noise curfew that should begin at 10:00 or 11:00 p.m. When I stuck my head out into the hallway and looked down at the patio at 1:00 a.m., the party crowd, including the night manager, just looked up at me and stared. They did not disperse. Nobody got much sleep that night.

All the guys working here are very nice, the location is close to everything, and the service is very good.