Hostal Selva y Cafe Reviews

Casa del Lago, Vereda La Salada, Jardin, Colombia

This was such a wonderful place to stay for eight days. I felt like I had my own country house in a beautiful setting. Jardin is a magical place and I know that I'll be returning soon. Alejandra is a fantastic host and she even helped me cook a traditional Colombian dish. I highly recommend this place and I am also going to miss the friendly and intelligent dog, Juanito.

I was the only guest for my 3 night stay. It's out the countryside with beautiful views fro the balcony, and only a 10-15 minute walk to the main plaza of the village. The owner was very helpful and booked 3 tours for me. The dogs and cat were also very friendly. The Wi-Fi was quite fast.