Hostal Sol de Oro Reviews

Calle Cruz Verde 307 - cercado, Arequipa, Peru

I stayed at the worst room, in front of the reception and no windows. sometimes I woke up by the bell (they have just one room like it). But if you stay on the other rooms it's ok. I recommend. The hostel is clean, the manager is very helpful, I met Peruvians tourists and others, well located, everything for basic stay...

Very helpful staff and nice quiet place. Excellent service! An easy walk from the plaza. Would definitely stay again.

The private room was right off the lobby, and had no windows. Didn't see the dorms.

• 16th Jul 2015

Hostel is indeed quiet, but therefore very relaxing! Rooms are clean and beds comfortable enough. Lockers are not availabe in all rooms. Breakfast is good, but no thrills. Staff is helpful!!

Great hostel!! They let us in without reservation at 4am, super nice, chilled and helpful. Very familiar and friendly atmosphere. Loved our stay there!!