Hostal Sol y Miel Reviews

Avda Blas Infante 14, Benalmadena, Spain

Hostel was dirty, noisy and did not sleep a wink would rather stick pins in my eyes than stay there again

it was a nice place to stay i would stay again verry good value for money

• 17th Jun 2013

A very good hostel.

• 19th Apr 2013
  • Norway

I enjoyed my short break at the hostel sol y mier,the hostel is only 2 minute walk from the small railway station arroyo del mier.the staff are very helpful and the room was cleaned every day.I will use this hostel again when I visit this part of benelmadana.

I've had a great stay for three days in Hostal Sol y Miel. Very friendly staff!!! The location is perfect. In the middle of the centre and next to the trainstation. And 24 hours open. I'm sure I'll come back to this hostal!

• 12th Jan 2013

Good price, very friendly staff, clean room and great location near the train station. Perfect for a budget traveler.

• 5th Jan 2013

This hostel was a little further away from the sea front than we anticipated, however, the location is excellent for the town, bars and restaurants. The staff were extremely friendly and the 24 hour reception/bar was most welcome too. Would recommend this hostel to any budget conscious traveller :-)

• 5th Jan 2013

MOST ENJOYABLE

• 5th Mar 2012

I'd like to thank all the staff who were working at the time of my stay, they couldn't have been more obliging and helpfull. The rooms are spacious, bright and very clean. This is where I'll come again and will recomend this Hostel to anyone coming to stay in the town of Benalmadena. Thank you all for your Welcome and hospitality. Heather Jaynes

• 12th Oct 2011

I went to the hostel first and in person they wanted twice the price that I could get on the internet via you guys, so thank you for a fair price to travellers. Thank you Hostel World. I moved on to Hostal Serramara up the road also through you guys. This is a lovely little hostal with nice big rooms not broomcupboards at a even better price than Hostal Sol Miel, If you don't mind not having an on suit bathroom and no airconditioning. This is really a lovely little Hostal.

• 21st Aug 2011

RAPPORTO QUALITA' PREZZO OTTIMO! SIMONE

already ,my nephew is thinking of staying here, superb,wonderful staff,friendly,helpful,and charming,in an ideal location for the sea and shops restaurants

this is the 4th time we have stayed here and it is brilliant we have recommended it to alot of people

• 8th Mar 2011
  • Couple, 41+

Very pleasant stay. Rooms were clean and affordable. Staff were especially friendly and helpful.

• 31st Dec 2010
  • Finland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

enjoyed stay great value for money staff were very helpful

This is one of the finest hostels we have stayed at in our lives. The staff is very helpful and hospitable, the basic facilities are present (including free Wifi!) and the rooms are well-kept and clean. Close to train station. Nice spot if you're looking for a less crowded beach or if you're interested in visiting Tivoli.

• 17th May 2010

SO CLOSE TO ALL THE THINGS I LIKE TO DO WHILE IN SPAIN EASY FOR TRAIN & AIRPORT CONNECTIONS STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL.

Was nice that the bar and cafe was open 24 hours. Check in and out was very quick!! View from room window was nice and interesting,as it was overlooking all staircases and floors at same time,very clean feel to the hostel, staff speak very good english and were easy to understand.Beds were very good size and comfortable.

A little pricey but no complaints regarding hospitality.

View all Benalmadena Bed and Breakfasts