Superb 21 Total Reviews
Superb 21 Total Reviews
Hostal Solar Located at Ayacucho 108 Cercado, , Arequipa.
Peru
Arequipa Arequipa Arequipa Ayacucho 108 Cercado
91% 21
-16.3988889 -71.5350000
    Rooms available

16th Apr 2016

It's a great place to stay. The staff is friendly and helpful. I got there at 4:00 AM and they let me in and check in early, although my booking was for the following night. I enjoyed the views over the vocanos, the breakfast at the terrace and talking to the staff members, especially David

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th Apr 2016

The hostal was more like a small hotel than a hostal. Walking distance to all the major sites, the rooms were clean and well kept and the staff was extremely friendly. When I got sick, they even called my room to check if all was ok and if I needed anything.