Hostal Suenos Del Mar Reviews

Central Market 1c.East, 25 meters to the south., San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

I stayed here for one night when I booked for 3. The guys seemed drunk who worked there and the internet wasn't working to find my booking. I booked a private room on accident and asked to be moved to a dorm, it was DEAD there and they said there wasn't room. They just wanted to make me pay more for the private room. This place is dishonest and boring at best. GO TO CASA ORO! THAT PLACE IS AMAZING AND FUN!!! It's only two block from this place

Creepy staff. Helpful, but creepy.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Such a relaxed chill hostel! Staff were amazing and very helpful. Only a short walk from town :)

Cheap and central accommodation - but definitely not particularly clean and the rooms face out into the communal area so could be quite loud at night if people were there.

I really enjoyed my stay in Sueños del mar, the hostel is not too close from the loud/party part of town yet only a couple blocks away, not too loud at night yet always has a travelers from all around hanging out in the comunal area to socialize, and the private room with bathroom and shower was awesome, and the price excellent ! Also, orlando is a genuinely great guy who will do whatever he can to make your stay enjoyable ! I'm going back there in a few days. El Marroqui ;)

My stay was for one instead of 5, even that was too long. One sleepless night on a soft mattress, jammed dorm, dogs baking all night, noisy road. The staff could not care less. When I went to check out she asked the owner on the phone, who told her to extract 2 nights charge and keep the deposit too. Must be a crime to check out of this hostal to pay a fine. I moved to PachaMaMA and was happy. Do yourself a favor, they are better Hostal in this place then this dive. The facilities are terrible.

For the person who made the comment, remember you that your reservation was to be in the bedroom, which is obviously not just for, therefore going to find people, the bed that you play was now a bed above, the bedroom are bunk beds, so if wanted something more comfortable had paid more and you CONNSIGO a room private WITH bathroom and air conditioning, but rented the cheap to believing that the bedroom was just for you, is why I answer that you've written many lies, and with the money is another

The staff was excellent, Annabelle can brighten any day. Superb location.

View all San Juan Del Sur Hostels