Hostal Suenos Del Mar Reviews

Central Market 1c.East, 25 meters to the south., San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

I stayed here for one night when I booked for 3. The guys seemed drunk who worked there and the internet wasn't working to find my booking. I booked a private room on accident and asked to be moved to a dorm, it was DEAD there and they said there wasn't room. They just wanted to make me pay more for the private room. This place is dishonest and boring at best. GO TO CASA ORO! THAT PLACE IS AMAZING AND FUN!!! It's only two block from this place

Creepy staff. Helpful, but creepy.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Such a relaxed chill hostel! Staff were amazing and very helpful. Only a short walk from town :)

Cheap and central accommodation - but definitely not particularly clean and the rooms face out into the communal area so could be quite loud at night if people were there.

I really enjoyed my stay in Sueños del mar, the hostel is not too close from the loud/party part of town yet only a couple blocks away, not too loud at night yet always has a travelers from all around hanging out in the comunal area to socialize, and the private room with bathroom and shower was awesome, and the price excellent ! Also, orlando is a genuinely great guy who will do whatever he can to make your stay enjoyable ! I'm going back there in a few days. El Marroqui ;)

My stay was for one instead of 5, even that was too long. One sleepless night on a soft mattress, jammed dorm, dogs baking all night, noisy road. The staff could not care less. When I went to check out she asked the owner on the phone, who told her to extract 2 nights charge and keep the deposit too. Must be a crime to check out of this hostal to pay a fine. I moved to PachaMaMA and was happy. Do yourself a favor, they are better Hostal in this place then this dive. The facilities are terrible.

For the person who made the comment, remember you that your reservation was to be in the bedroom, which is obviously not just for, therefore going to find people, the bed that you play was now a bed above, the bedroom are bunk beds, so if wanted something more comfortable had paid more and you CONNSIGO a room private WITH bathroom and air conditioning, but rented the cheap to believing that the bedroom was just for you, is why I answer that you've written many lies, and with the money is another

The staff was excellent, Annabelle can brighten any day. Superb location.

Had a blast, the team knows how to have a good time! :-)

Everything is pretty good for a beach style hostel. With so many limited spanish speaking short term travellers, having a staff member who can speak some English would be useful.

Very nice hostel with great people

Really close to everything, great value for money and the staff were really friendly.

Great place! They have a good commonarea outside, not supercozy but good enough! Good kitchen with SALT, loved that!

The hostel was great. Really friendly staff, nice folks staying there, a great kitchen and an awesome common room. The only thing is that the smoking area is right by the rooms, so if there's a lot of people who smoke, you can smell it inside your room, but otherwise it was really lovely :)

Nice hostel, had what you needed and the staff really did their best to help you with all your questions. Maybe not the cleanest place, and the people who stayed there when I did drank a lot of rom and coke, so yeah party here just as much as the rest of the city.

I had a great but too-short time at this hostel. It's a nice mix; not a party hostel, but still decidedly social, with a cool inner courtyard and helpful staff. Strolling distance to everything (and the advantage, unlike some place in SJDS, of not being on a hill!).

I wish they included breakfast even for a higher price! But we got everything we needed! :-)

Basic, but has everything you need. Short walk to the beach, market and bus stop.

My fiancee and I really enjoyed our stay here. Orlando his wife Gaby and the staff made us feel absolutely at home and were extremely helpful with any query however small we had. Will keep in touch and will definitely be back next time we're in Nica. Gracias por todo! Fue tuani!

I enjoyed the stay in Sueños Del Mar, the staff are friendly and hospitable, although sometimes the information they gave me wasn't all correct, haha, but they did help a lot. They also offered their guests the one day trip to a near beach, we went to the beach from 10 to 4, and they just charged us $5 for each person.

nice location short walk from the beach but far enough away so the you are not kept awake by the music at the beach bars. free b fast toast jam and coffee.

View all San Juan Del Sur Hostels