• Tomas Aravena 161, Pob, Chinchorro, Arica, Chile

Fabulous 211 Total Reviews
Fabulous 211 Total Reviews
Hostal Sunny Days Located at Tomas Aravena 161, Pob, Chinchorro, Arica.
Chile
Arica Arica/Parinacota 1000000 Tomas Aravena 161, Pob, Chinchorro
89% 211
-18.4685885 -70.3048932
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

Very friendly owner who offered us juice and cookies upon arrival. Hostel felt very homey, with rooftop sitting area, knitted bed covers and nice bathrooms!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2016

I could only stay here for one night, but wish I could have stayed longer! Really nice, relaxed atmosphere with lots of interesting guests passing through. The owners are absolutely lovely. When I arrived, I was greeted with cookies, juice and smiles. In the morning the owner arranged an airport transfer for me. I'd left it late, and didn't have time to go to an ATM before the transfer arrived, so the owner paid for it himself. Thank you so much, I hope I'll be back!

30th May 2016

Ross is a great host. Very chill and helpful. This place seems to attract travelers (vs go igvacationers), so the vibe was nice and everyone was friendly to talk to. Make sure to go up on the roof to catch the sunset!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
24th May 2016

Loved my stay here. Great hot showers and EXCELLENT breakfast. Lovely hosts. I didn't want to leave because it felt like being at home.

• Switzerland, Couple, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
23rd May 2016
6.9

The owner welcomed us very warmly, and was helpful and friendly. The Laundry service was good and the Breakfast was very good and made for a good exchange with other travelers, as everyone sits at one Table. The kitchen, was dirty, there are no towels to dry the dishes. Also the bathrooms are not very clean and can get crowded at times. We had hair/dust balls in the corners of our room. In general i think the house needs some renovation. But overall we liked our stay at Sunny Days.

21st May 2016

This place was so chilled, relaxed and comfortable with such an excellent location close to the beach, that I ended up staying nine nights instead of my intended three. Whoops. It's a social place, but not a party hostel, and very well maintained every day. Nicest and most helpful hosts I've ever experienced, extremely knowledgeable about the region and full of travel tips.

15th May 2016

One of the Best Histels Ibgave visited, is very well located close to the beach, also the food market and ATM's, bus station also. The place is big and comfortable, very clean. I travel by motorcycle very good place to park you motorcycle. The morning brakefast is outstanding.

9th May 2016

Relaxing hostel

5th May 2016

Such a cute hostel. The owners are like your favorite grandparents! Clean and friendly with tons and tons of space. Breakfast was plentiful. Arica is quiet, so this hostel attracts a quieter crowd - lots of people on interesting journeys. The only gripe is that it's a 30 minute walk from the centro (but 5 from the beach).

• USA, Male, 18-24
4th May 2016

One of my favorite hostels in 4 months of traveling. The owners are incredibly nice and do everything they can to make you feel at home. There is a big central room with a well stocked kitchen that really encourages everyone to hang out. My only suggestion is maybe don't stay here of you're wanting to stay out all night