Hostal Tata Inti Reviews

Diego Dugelay 4, Barrio de Guadalupe., San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

I found an alternative hostel so I didn't actually stay here in the end. I walked in what I assumed to be the front door, which had a window totally smashed. There was not a real reception area, just an area with what looked like old museum cabinets with clothes hung up everywhere on them. I was then shown to the room, which was dark, dingy and overcrowded. There were not enough lockers for people either which did not make me feel secure. Overall I had to leave asap.

• 8th Sep 2014

Very nice Hostel!, I booked for one night, then paid two more and probably gonna stay for the week.. Tata Inti its the kind of hostel that makes you fell like Home, recommended!

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Spain

very nice hostel, the deal is good and the atmosphere is nice. certainly I recommend this hostel.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

I would not reccommend staying at this hostel. It is dirty and has a very uncomfortable vibe. There are so many other better hostels in San cristobal that are very similar in price and a lot better.

View all San Cristobal de las Casas Hostels