Hostal Tierramar Reviews

Calle Berlin 9, El Arenal, Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain

This hostal was perfect, my fiance and I loved the location and how laid back the place was. Definitely already planning to go back later this year it was great!

• 11th Apr 2014

I had a great stay at this hostel, as a single lady staying alone the owners were wonderfully welcoming and kind. They loaned me a hairdryer for my stay and the free breakfast every day kept me fuelled up for a day of riding my bike. The showers in the rooms are so good! It rained on the Thursday and the water came right through the windows, soaking the entire floor so I woke up it was puddled everywhere. Maybe a slightly more sealed window would be good, but apart from that it was perfect!!

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Wales

Very close to the beach, very good value for money, friendly staff! :-)

• 30th Mar 2014

Best value for money on Mallorca

Definitely stay here again.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Wales

Really lovely! I'll go there again when I go to Mallorca. Everything exactly as should be. And that for such a price!

Really nice hostel, and an excellent value for money! Loved the location relative to the beach. I could see the ocean from my window. About 20 minutes to get into the center of Palma, but it's easy to hop on a bus there. Very clean, comfy bed, wonderful shower, and very helpful staff. I recommend it.

• 30th Oct 2013

We come to hostel at night, due to flight delay. But staff send us all information how to get inside to hostel and they left us the key of your room. we stayed only one night, so nothing bad we can't say :) and of course, free breakfast was really nice thing :)

• 29th Oct 2013
  • Lithuania

Clean, comfortable and good value. Really close to bus stops for Palma city and airport. Would definitely stay here again.

The rooms were spacious and had a large balcony to dry trunks and towels on. The location was wonderfully close to the beach, and the staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms, however, got a bit hot, and the AC unit was not working. The bar/lounge area was hardly used, and I wished it was a bit more inviting so that I could meet other people in the hostel.

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great guys running this hostel, or rather it's run like a hotel. Very helpful, great location - beach just meters away - buses as well. Rooms clean and each with balcony. Recommended.

The location of the hostel was wonderful, right next to the beach. However the staff were not very helpful and the rooms did not seem very clean. The idea that the sheets were only washed once a week definitely was a little too much for me. Not bad for a night or two thought if you aren't a huge clean freak.

Clean beds and room but a little noisy and breakfast included. Helpful staff. Good place to stay, near everything.

• 20th Oct 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Great hostal. We had a room with balcony + view to the see. Room cleaning each day. Breakfast was tasty and a lot of opportunities to eat. Staff were different, one were very friendly others not so much. El Arenal is the greatest place with a one of the best sandy beach in Palma. If we will sometimes go back to Palma, we will stay in Tierramar 100%

Great value for the price, location was perfect, all owners were really nice and polite, rooms clean and tidy, Would recommend to everyone! Great place!

View all Palma de Mallorca Bed and Breakfasts