Hostal Transilvania Reviews

16 de diciembre s/n, y oriente, Banos, Ecuador

It would be good if rooms were cleaned for bookings of more than 2 nights - ours got very dirty - bin full etc

Rooms are cleaned after 3 nights of stay or earlier if asked by guests.

Wow, stay on the top floor and get an amazing view! Staff was incredible, amazing breakfast. Security couldve been better but dont worry about that. My only compaint is the dorm room smelled like the bathroom at times but this comes and goes. I would recomend this place to anyone, stay here!

Best breakfast I have had in South America after 4 months of travelling. Very nice and helpful staff. Hot showers and good wifi. Our room was a bit crowded though (people bunked into my bed every single time they had to enter the bathroom).