Hostal Tres Central Reviews

Calle Central Norte 393, Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico

Clean, new, roof terrace with live music, great place

was a great hostel/hotel.Both ladies on the reception always had a smile and very helpful and the balcony on the roof was a great place for breakfast,Cleaning staff were polite and the rooms were kept in great order and very comfortable beds..plus it was easy to walk into the centrro...

ended up in a 4bed dorm to myself. great needs and a great nights sleep but saw very few people in the hostel.

Very unfriendly and uncooperative staff. Made me pay for the towel (half the price of the room!!!), because my red hair lost color.

The hostel looked very modern and super clean and was at the same time cheap! The beds were really comfortable and I would definately stay in this hostel again if I visit Tuxtla! :)

Something really dodgy happened to me at this hostel. When we returned one day, all my stuff in a locker had been moved into another locker (they provide the locks). This appeared odd, but okay because it seemed like everything was still there, including laptop, headphones, beer etc. But when I got on the bus the next day, my iPod was missing from inside the case with headphones, including the spare earphones zipped inside it. It was a rare 160GB iPod classic too. Otherwise it's a nice place.

We stayed here for a night before our flight out from the Tuxtla airport. The hostel has more of a hotel feel, there didn't seem to be many other people around. If we we stayed here long term, it may have been hard to meet people like you normally do at a hostel. But the rooms were spotless, had air conditioning and personal lockers (they even provide the locks). Breakfast isn't included but they have a beautiful terrace cafe with reasonable prices (40 pesos from an omlette).

View all Tuxtla Gutierrez Hostels