Hostal Tres Central Reviews

Calle Central Norte 393, Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico

Excellent hostel, clean, close to city center with very friendly and helpful staff. Strongly recommended.

Great hostel! Very beautiful and clean, very nice service and a great bar in the terrace, with a view over the city (try the mezcal cocktails!). I had a private room with shared bathroom, but I had a shower and a sink in my room, and also a nice balcony. I totally recommend it!

Very safe, very clean, beds very comfy, showers very good and cheap prices. The only cons is that the resting area is rather small and not made to meet other people.

For a hostel rated 90% I was expecting something a little more. There was not really a place to relax and chill and meet other travellers. The roof terrace was nice but this was a separate bar/restaurant so we were unable to enjoy the few. It was also quite noisey on an evening but I am not sure if this was just for our particular room. If you are looking for a hostel with more of a hotel feel then fair enough but if you are looking for more of a hostel feeling then look elsewhere.

• 3rd Nov 2015

A kitchen or a regular room to met would be nice, the place felt more like a hotel.

Clean, new, roof terrace with live music, great place

was a great hostel/hotel.Both ladies on the reception always had a smile and very helpful and the balcony on the roof was a great place for breakfast,Cleaning staff were polite and the rooms were kept in great order and very comfortable beds..plus it was easy to walk into the centrro...

View all Tuxtla Gutierrez Hostels