Hostal Turista del Mundo Reviews

Calle Larga 579/ Hermano Miguel, Cuenca, Ecuador

Enjoyed our stay at this hostel. Good bathroom and two kitchens - one on the top floor with really nice views of Cuenca. There is also a good sized common room. Rooms were spotless and the hostel is really well located for local bars and clubs - although it can get a bit noisy from a bar/restaurant next door. Only saw 3-4 other guests during our stay and the hostel reception is located across the road so the staff, although friendly, are not easily on hand.

I booked a private room with bathroom, and for the money it was a great value. I was only there for one night but wished I had found this place sooner. Seemed to be quite a few people staying there (May), so I didn't feel alone. My only complaint as someone else mentioned is the hot water only lasted maybe 60 to 120 seconds. It came on scorching hot and died out to a freezing cold within seconds.

Not really a hostel I think, but if you want a cheap ni room it is the place to go.

View all Cuenca Bed and Breakfasts