Hostal Turista del Mundo Reviews

Calle Larga 579/ Hermano Miguel, Cuenca, Ecuador

I would not call this place a hostel but more like a guest house where you would just go for sleeping.There is no social interaction. My bed sheets were dirty when I arrived and I asked them to be changed and the changed ones were not clean etiher. There is a bit of noise coming from the bars nearby but it was not a very big deal.The rooms were really cold as there was no heating and I had to sleep with my jacket.I was not expecting much for the 10 bucks I paid but it was far below the expected.

Very friendly family that owns the hostel and lives across the street. Comfortable accommodations. There's a good kitchen, nice communal spaces and really great terrace with a nice view of the city. I was able to get a private room for $10/night but they also have smaller private rooms for $8 (just ask if it's available). Great location and value for what you pay for. I would definitely stay here again.

View all Cuenca Bed and Breakfasts