Hostal Vallparadis Reviews

69 Ave. Ibn Askar, Quartier Onsar, Chefchaouen, Morocco

Very nice atmosphere .Seems like a hippies' hotel, but very clean and tidy. An owner was very helpful, when we were running out of something (towels, WC paper etc.). For more than 2 guests I'd suggest to book the room on the last floor - the best terrace and landscape (we were happy to see even local funeral and at least two minarets). Breakfast is not included, but it is easy to have breakfast just walking down the old city app. 15 minutes. Very safe area, looks like a fairy-tale city.

I didn't end up staying here as I had some bad luck but when I did arrive the following day they had to give my room away as I didn't (lack of internet) contact them early enough. That is no problems. They saw that I was in a bad way and found me a room for the night at another place. They made it the same as the room I paid for. They were helpful and didn't even make me pay for the night I didn't turn up too as they saw the trouble I had. That show the friendliness they have for travellers.

Centrally located, comfortable and inexpensive!

Although not having the best start to our stay, Laura and staff made us feel very welcome. The roof terrace is great (we only found this on our second day) and has a fantastic view .Location is great, although difficult to find (especially at night) so email for directions prior to stay. You do feel very safe at the hostel and if you are a small group (we were three people), then this is a better accommodation than perhaps a dorm in the medina.

View all Chefchaouen Bed and Breakfasts