Hostal Vallparadis Reviews

69 Ave. Ibn Askar, Quartier Onsar, Chefchaouen, Morocco

I didn't end up staying here as I had some bad luck but when I did arrive the following day they had to give my room away as I didn't (lack of internet) contact them early enough. That is no problems. They saw that I was in a bad way and found me a room for the night at another place. They made it the same as the room I paid for. They were helpful and didn't even make me pay for the night I didn't turn up too as they saw the trouble I had. That show the friendliness they have for travellers.

Centrally located, comfortable and inexpensive!

Although not having the best start to our stay, Laura and staff made us feel very welcome. The roof terrace is great (we only found this on our second day) and has a fantastic view .Location is great, although difficult to find (especially at night) so email for directions prior to stay. You do feel very safe at the hostel and if you are a small group (we were three people), then this is a better accommodation than perhaps a dorm in the medina.

The staff were lovely and the price so cheap. Great rooms and a cool terrace. The shower in the bathroom was not so great, a handheld one with nowhere to clip on, and it's right next to the toilet so hard to avoid getting water everywhere. A lovely place to stay, highly recommended.

The staff met us at the bottom of the hill and helped us carry all our luggage up the unsuspecting stairs, they were very helpful and sweet. The place has glorious views of the village and is nuzzled right in the middle of the blue.

View all Chefchaouen Bed and Breakfasts