Hostal Vallparadis Reviews

69 Ave. Ibn Askar, Quartier Onsar, Chefchaouen, Morocco

The Staff was nice and helpfull. The place is very well located. An excelent relantionship price quality. Not issues with security, they provide akey for your room; first place during my stay in Morocco. Is very well located inside the Medina and very close to the water fall. The area is very tranquil. The room was clean, bit not really sure about the linnen. Bathroom was ok.

Thank you to give your opinion about us. You too are a nice person and it's a pity you were not more days to go trekking in the mountains. The linen were clean and we change them if the client is going and if longer stays are changed every two days. See you soon and enjoy your trips !!

A brilliant hostel in a breathtaking place. Getting there was a bit difficult (getting lost in Moroccan towns and cities is a must though) yet José was friendly and attentive. Excellent value for money and a very relaxed atmosphere.

Basic, clean, and a good deal: just what we were looking for. The owner was also kind enough to guide us through the medina to get there.

I was the only guest at the time, but had a great experience nonetheless.

Very nice atmosphere .Seems like a hippies' hotel, but very clean and tidy. An owner was very helpful, when we were running out of something (towels, WC paper etc.). For more than 2 guests I'd suggest to book the room on the last floor - the best terrace and landscape (we were happy to see even local funeral and at least two minarets). Breakfast is not included, but it is easy to have breakfast just walking down the old city app. 15 minutes. Very safe area, looks like a fairy-tale city.

I didn't end up staying here as I had some bad luck but when I did arrive the following day they had to give my room away as I didn't (lack of internet) contact them early enough. That is no problems. They saw that I was in a bad way and found me a room for the night at another place. They made it the same as the room I paid for. They were helpful and didn't even make me pay for the night I didn't turn up too as they saw the trouble I had. That show the friendliness they have for travellers.

Centrally located, comfortable and inexpensive!

Although not having the best start to our stay, Laura and staff made us feel very welcome. The roof terrace is great (we only found this on our second day) and has a fantastic view .Location is great, although difficult to find (especially at night) so email for directions prior to stay. You do feel very safe at the hostel and if you are a small group (we were three people), then this is a better accommodation than perhaps a dorm in the medina.

View all Chefchaouen Bed and Breakfasts