Hostal Vallparadis

8.2
Fabulous 103 Total Reviews

28th May 2017
7.4

Fine location, staff seemed indifferent, facilities were lacking, and not much of an atmosphere. Fine place to sleep but not much else to it

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
21st May 2017

We only stayed for one night but it was a good one - the hostel had everything we needed, the staff were friendly & helpful and the views from the terrace were incredible!

• USA, Male, 25-30
20th May 2017

We had 10 people stay and there were no problems. Excellent location and excellent staff.

12th May 2017

Not a bad place. I'd recommend it to anyone passing through Chefchaouen.

• Denmark, Male, 25-30
26th Apr 2017

Best staff ever, and very affordable!

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
20th Apr 2017

This place is fantastic. I thought it was a bit expensive, but for the location, security, cleanliness, great rooftop view, and friendly workers, I have no complaints. It's not a super social backpacker hostel, which was perfect because I met a few people but also got to relax with time for myself. The guys working here were so, so helpful, gave me the best local hammam advice, recommend great cafes and let me do my laundry for free (even hung up my clothes when I came back late - Syukran)!

16th Apr 2017
6.3

Beds were quite uncomfortable and the sheets don't cover the entire mattress. Staff offered minimal and unhelpful directions and recommendations. That being said, the location is great and the price is cheap.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
13th Mar 2017

Excellent staff at this guest house kinda style hostel. They were the friendliest people we found throughout all of Morroco, offering tea, being always polite, we even got to do our laundry for free and they would always smile. Thumbs up for that!!! Also the prices are fair, the kitchen was wonderfully equipped and there are sofas throughout all of the floors of this hostel to chill and a wundervoll roof top terrace. Absolutely recommended!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
7th Mar 2017

We had a very nice stay at Hostal Vallparais. The location is very good, and the rooftop terrace is amazing. Rooms were very clean!

7th Mar 2017
3.4

Management wasn't very friendly, they ran out of breakfast and coffee, showers were cold, rooms were underwhelming, humid, and undecorated. However, the rooftop naturally has a nice view. It's alright in a pinch if you can't find anywhere else to stay for a night, but I found the lack of care disconcerting.