Hostal Vallparadis Reviews

69 Ave. Ibn Askar, Quartier Onsar, Chefchaouen, Morocco

Perfect little nest in the heart of old Chefchaouen

Nice room-albeit a bit small. There were windows but thy only opened up to a central indoor terrace so no nat. Light or air flow. I can imagine it gets quite hot in the summer(we didn't notice any a.c or fan units). Staff is great!

Good simple accommodation and pretty easy to find. Great terrace verandah. Not a lot of socialising information and a couple of things were in need of repair. Staff were friendly and helpful in what knowledge they had.

Thank you for staying with us. We try to do our job rightly. Can you tell me that things be repaired? To us there are things we do not see or know that need to be repaired if customers tell us nothing. Tell me what repairs are and we repair them. Thank You and see you soon

The Staff was nice and helpfull. The place is very well located. An excelent relantionship price quality. Not issues with security, they provide akey for your room; first place during my stay in Morocco. Is very well located inside the Medina and very close to the water fall. The area is very tranquil. The room was clean, bit not really sure about the linnen. Bathroom was ok.

Thank you to give your opinion about us. You too are a nice person and it's a pity you were not more days to go trekking in the mountains. The linen were clean and we change them if the client is going and if longer stays are changed every two days. See you soon and enjoy your trips !!

A brilliant hostel in a breathtaking place. Getting there was a bit difficult (getting lost in Moroccan towns and cities is a must though) yet José was friendly and attentive. Excellent value for money and a very relaxed atmosphere.

Basic, clean, and a good deal: just what we were looking for. The owner was also kind enough to guide us through the medina to get there.

I was the only guest at the time, but had a great experience nonetheless.

Very nice atmosphere .Seems like a hippies' hotel, but very clean and tidy. An owner was very helpful, when we were running out of something (towels, WC paper etc.). For more than 2 guests I'd suggest to book the room on the last floor - the best terrace and landscape (we were happy to see even local funeral and at least two minarets). Breakfast is not included, but it is easy to have breakfast just walking down the old city app. 15 minutes. Very safe area, looks like a fairy-tale city.

I didn't end up staying here as I had some bad luck but when I did arrive the following day they had to give my room away as I didn't (lack of internet) contact them early enough. That is no problems. They saw that I was in a bad way and found me a room for the night at another place. They made it the same as the room I paid for. They were helpful and didn't even make me pay for the night I didn't turn up too as they saw the trouble I had. That show the friendliness they have for travellers.

Centrally located, comfortable and inexpensive!

Although not having the best start to our stay, Laura and staff made us feel very welcome. The roof terrace is great (we only found this on our second day) and has a fantastic view .Location is great, although difficult to find (especially at night) so email for directions prior to stay. You do feel very safe at the hostel and if you are a small group (we were three people), then this is a better accommodation than perhaps a dorm in the medina.

The staff were lovely and the price so cheap. Great rooms and a cool terrace. The shower in the bathroom was not so great, a handheld one with nowhere to clip on, and it's right next to the toilet so hard to avoid getting water everywhere. A lovely place to stay, highly recommended.

The staff met us at the bottom of the hill and helped us carry all our luggage up the unsuspecting stairs, they were very helpful and sweet. The place has glorious views of the village and is nuzzled right in the middle of the blue.

Great location. Jose and Fatima are so kind. The view of montains is beautiful.

A welcoming face collected us from the centre of town and took us to this small riad. The room was small and basic but fine. The lock on the door didn't work,mother sound travelled up from the lower floor/common room area where the cleaners sit and chat loudly and the owner sits all day and night coughing! Security is poor but the owner is always there so not really a problem. The bathrooms are very basic, limited hot water, not very clean. Very central though and fine for budget travellers.

Good little riad, we enjoyed staying here.... Good location right inside the medina, was a little hard to find because the house numbers in town aren't in chronological order.... Fatima and Jose were quite friendly and helpful....

thank you my friend!! think about now you have your little riad in Chefchaouen, is your house. Regards from Fatima and Jose. I am very pleased to have the opportunity to meet people like you. Jose

We had a nice stay here...the breakfast each morning was great and the location was also very good. Its was very quiet so i wouldn't suggest if you were traveling by yourself, but if you are a couple or small group this is an excellent place to stay.

Thank you very much!! you are now a part of vallparadis family. Enjoy the life!!

Great little place. Family run, in the perfect location, slightly away from the square so it's quiet but still only 1 min from all the action. Delicious breakfast.

thank you very much about your comment!! If you will come other time to Chefchaouen, welcome to your house. Jose

View all Chefchaouen Bed and Breakfasts