Hostal Vallparadis Reviews

69 Ave. Ibn Askar, Quartier Onsar, Chefchaouen, Morocco

I didn't end up staying here as I had some bad luck but when I did arrive the following day they had to give my room away as I didn't (lack of internet) contact them early enough. That is no problems. They saw that I was in a bad way and found me a room for the night at another place. They made it the same as the room I paid for. They were helpful and didn't even make me pay for the night I didn't turn up too as they saw the trouble I had. That show the friendliness they have for travellers.

Centrally located, comfortable and inexpensive!

Although not having the best start to our stay, Laura and staff made us feel very welcome. The roof terrace is great (we only found this on our second day) and has a fantastic view .Location is great, although difficult to find (especially at night) so email for directions prior to stay. You do feel very safe at the hostel and if you are a small group (we were three people), then this is a better accommodation than perhaps a dorm in the medina.

The staff were lovely and the price so cheap. Great rooms and a cool terrace. The shower in the bathroom was not so great, a handheld one with nowhere to clip on, and it's right next to the toilet so hard to avoid getting water everywhere. A lovely place to stay, highly recommended.

The staff met us at the bottom of the hill and helped us carry all our luggage up the unsuspecting stairs, they were very helpful and sweet. The place has glorious views of the village and is nuzzled right in the middle of the blue.

Great location. Jose and Fatima are so kind. The view of montains is beautiful.

A welcoming face collected us from the centre of town and took us to this small riad. The room was small and basic but fine. The lock on the door didn't work,mother sound travelled up from the lower floor/common room area where the cleaners sit and chat loudly and the owner sits all day and night coughing! Security is poor but the owner is always there so not really a problem. The bathrooms are very basic, limited hot water, not very clean. Very central though and fine for budget travellers.

Good little riad, we enjoyed staying here.... Good location right inside the medina, was a little hard to find because the house numbers in town aren't in chronological order.... Fatima and Jose were quite friendly and helpful....

thank you my friend!! think about now you have your little riad in Chefchaouen, is your house. Regards from Fatima and Jose. I am very pleased to have the opportunity to meet people like you. Jose

We had a nice stay here...the breakfast each morning was great and the location was also very good. Its was very quiet so i wouldn't suggest if you were traveling by yourself, but if you are a couple or small group this is an excellent place to stay.

Thank you very much!! you are now a part of vallparadis family. Enjoy the life!!

Great little place. Family run, in the perfect location, slightly away from the square so it's quiet but still only 1 min from all the action. Delicious breakfast.

thank you very much about your comment!! If you will come other time to Chefchaouen, welcome to your house. Jose

View all Chefchaouen Bed and Breakfasts