Hostal Vermont Puerto Varas Reviews

Pasaje Ricke 224, Puerto Varas, Chile

Staff was friendly and helpful. Outside area for camping & hanging out was great. Only 2 downsides, my girlfriend reacted very badly to all the mold in the rooms and luckily she had a benadryl to sleep that night. Also, we had to catch an early bus and we tried to get our food out of the fridge to find the kitchen door locked and no one around to unlock it. Luckily, we had just enough time to grab it. So, if your planning on leaving before 8am, you can't leave your groceries in the kitchen.

• 17th Jan 2015

This is a charming hostel in Puerto Varas with a nice relaxing, quiet but sociable atmosphere and maybe the cutest dog in the world called Juno :) The owners are really nice and helpful and make you feel right at home. I think this place is only going to get better and better! I'm really glad I stayed there.

View all Puerto Varas Hostels