8.2
8.2
Fabulous 151 Total Reviews

4th Apr 2017
4.6

It starts with a very bad smell at the very entrance and as you go up towards your rooms that are on first and second floor, you reach the reception on the third floor. I got there later in the day and before I even got to the hostel, before even checking in I was already charged the whole amount for two days on my card which I believe if they don't know anything about you, they're supposed to charge for the first night. Sink in bathroom was as big as a shoe, couldn't even wash face.

17th Jan 2017

This is more of a hotel than a hostel and I stayed here for a few day before a flight. Perfect location, friendly staff, nice common area. May not be great for the solo traveler looking to meet others.

• lindseymm
  • USA, Female, 31-40
31st Dec 2016
5.7

we stayed in the private 3 bedroom with en suite bathroom...bathroom was down the hall, the bedroom was very, very small with a trundle bunk bed. the staff wasnt very friendly or accommodating, there was not a kitchen to use, common area was not always available. location was great though which worked since we didnt spend anytime in the room.