Hostal Vidamia Reviews

C/ Cisneros 7, Malaga, Spain

Super location. Helpful staff.

This was a very nice place to stay. The only drawback was the limited reception hours. I arrived and had to drag my bags around with me for a couple hours.

We stayed at Hostal Vidamia at the beginning and end of our trip so this is my second review. We didn't use the common room upstairs and only looked at it as we were checking out but it looked quite nice. There were some renovations going on in the front entrance but they didn't impact our stay.

Excellent location and friendly staff (and cat). The room was small and the bathroom very small but it was fine. We did not use the common room upstairs. The mattress was quite soft and dipped very low in the middle which made my back sore. (When we returned for a few nights at the end of our trip, we were in a different room. The mattress was still soft but not quite so dipped. I ended up turning my bedding around and sleeping with my head at the foot of the bed which helped.)

Perfect situation in city center. Room was tiny but clean and comfortable. Bed excellent. Very recommandable hostel.

Very recommendable!

Not a party hostel. Best for couples. Very central, safe and clean.

View all Malaga Bed and Breakfasts