Hostal Vidamia Reviews

C/ Cisneros 7, Malaga, Spain

We stayed at Hostal Vidamia at the beginning and end of our trip so this is my second review. We didn't use the common room upstairs and only looked at it as we were checking out but it looked quite nice. There were some renovations going on in the front entrance but they didn't impact our stay.

Excellent location and friendly staff (and cat). The room was small and the bathroom very small but it was fine. We did not use the common room upstairs. The mattress was quite soft and dipped very low in the middle which made my back sore. (When we returned for a few nights at the end of our trip, we were in a different room. The mattress was still soft but not quite so dipped. I ended up turning my bedding around and sleeping with my head at the foot of the bed which helped.)

Perfect situation in city center. Room was tiny but clean and comfortable. Bed excellent. Very recommandable hostel.

Very recommendable!

Not a party hostel. Best for couples. Very central, safe and clean.

Very friendly and helpfull staff.

The staff was really nice and the locatin is really good. Everything is in walking distance. The room was ok, but we had a really bad smell in the bathroom the whole time since the beginnging.

View all Malaga Bed and Breakfasts