Hostal Vidamia Reviews

C/ Cisneros 7, Malaga, Spain

Very nice and comfortable! Not too much interaction with staff but helpful when needed. Very clean facities! I like that you get your own rooms! Location was great, right in the city centre. Not somewhere to stay if you're looking to meet people though.

We stayed in double room, it was nice, they created a nice swan out of towels on our bed. The hostel has a charm, it is located in the city center close to main Malaga attractions.

Very pleasant hostel. And Pablo, you´re the best :)

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Slovenia

The location of this hostel and the decor are great- we were in the center of the city close to everything, and our room was cozy and comfortable! However the staff was rude and seemed completely preoccupied with other things. The woman at the desk when we arrived barely spoke any English, only gave us one key (for 2), and seemed overwhelmed when we asked her to call us a taxi for our 5am flight the next morning (we didn't have phones). The common areas were closed for half the day also.

Good central hostel with very helpful staff and great choice for breakfast. If downside no staff between 2 and 6

We spent several nights at Hostal Vidamia, on arrival in Malaga and on departure again.The rooms are tastefully furnished and decorated. Everything worked and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The position is also perfect. A few minutes walk to the centre of town for your breakfast, dinner or shopping. We enjoyed it !!

Good welcome and very helpful staff, good clean bright room.

Perfect hostel in the centre. Amazing staff and superclean rooms. Couldn't be better.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Norway

Hostal Vidamia is a little mini-paradise. The rooms and common areas are lovely and lovingly decorated. The staff were extremely helpful and nice. We visited during Holy Week and although the hostal is along the procession routes it was not too loud. In fact, the hostal is perfectly located to take in the processions from above or down on the street. I would highly recommend Vidamia. We w ill be returning!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Adorable hostel in the centre of Malaga. Felt like beeing home! Don't miss ist!

Super location. Helpful staff.

This was a very nice place to stay. The only drawback was the limited reception hours. I arrived and had to drag my bags around with me for a couple hours.

We stayed at Hostal Vidamia at the beginning and end of our trip so this is my second review. We didn't use the common room upstairs and only looked at it as we were checking out but it looked quite nice. There were some renovations going on in the front entrance but they didn't impact our stay.

Excellent location and friendly staff (and cat). The room was small and the bathroom very small but it was fine. We did not use the common room upstairs. The mattress was quite soft and dipped very low in the middle which made my back sore. (When we returned for a few nights at the end of our trip, we were in a different room. The mattress was still soft but not quite so dipped. I ended up turning my bedding around and sleeping with my head at the foot of the bed which helped.)

View all Malaga Bed and Breakfasts