Hostal Vidamia Reviews

C/ Cisneros 7, Malaga, Spain

Hostal Vidamia is a little mini-paradise. The rooms and common areas are lovely and lovingly decorated. The staff were extremely helpful and nice. We visited during Holy Week and although the hostal is along the procession routes it was not too loud. In fact, the hostal is perfectly located to take in the processions from above or down on the street. I would highly recommend Vidamia. We w ill be returning!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Adorable hostel in the centre of Malaga. Felt like beeing home! Don't miss ist!

Super location. Helpful staff.

This was a very nice place to stay. The only drawback was the limited reception hours. I arrived and had to drag my bags around with me for a couple hours.

We stayed at Hostal Vidamia at the beginning and end of our trip so this is my second review. We didn't use the common room upstairs and only looked at it as we were checking out but it looked quite nice. There were some renovations going on in the front entrance but they didn't impact our stay.

Excellent location and friendly staff (and cat). The room was small and the bathroom very small but it was fine. We did not use the common room upstairs. The mattress was quite soft and dipped very low in the middle which made my back sore. (When we returned for a few nights at the end of our trip, we were in a different room. The mattress was still soft but not quite so dipped. I ended up turning my bedding around and sleeping with my head at the foot of the bed which helped.)

Perfect situation in city center. Room was tiny but clean and comfortable. Bed excellent. Very recommandable hostel.

Very recommendable!

Not a party hostel. Best for couples. Very central, safe and clean.

View all Malaga Bed and Breakfasts