Hostal Viky Reviews

Calle Marte 2, 28042, Madrid, Spain

Good place to stay if you're passing through Madrid and the free 24hr airport shuttle service is great. I just called them when I arrived and the shuttle came in like 15 minutes. The hostel is more like a small hotel. Rooms were small but clean and there was even a hairdryer in the bathroom. No elevator, which wasn't an issue for me cause I had a small bag.

Convenient location by airport, and they will shuttle you to and from the airport for free, which was very helpful. My room was clean, bathroom was clean, fresh towels were provided. Overall very nice experience!

More a hotel the a hostel. Very good stay. The shuffle from and to the airport really easy and fast. We arrived at the train station in Madrid, took the train to go to the airport and called them. They came 10min later to pick us up. Very easy.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts