7.8
Very Good 55 Total Reviews

• Philippines, Female, 41+
3rd May 2017
2.9

One of the worst hostels I've stayed in. Waited 45 minutes to be picked up from the airport. Booked two rooms one 3-bed and one 2-bed where I stayed. My room reeked of cigarette smoke bathroom and floors were dirty. We arrived in the afternoon and I asked for aircon to be turned since it was unbearably hot and the female staff at the counter made me wait for 30 minutes before she asked me what I wanted when she was simply attending to this guest who was just asking about bus timetable. So bad

16th Mar 2017

The hostel was very easy to work with and having a free shuttle made airport transportation easy.

20th Dec 2016
7.4

Its was a nice single room with everything you would need. Also, its situated close to the airport very convenient! :)

• Austria, Male, 25-30
13th Dec 2016

If you don't expect a 5-star-hotel and you are fine without a breakfast, it is the perfekt place for a one or two days trip. 30–40 minutes to the city center with the metro. The free shuttle service to the airport works perfectly. Best of all: For being that close to the airport it was unexpectedly quiet.