Hostal Villa Colonial Reviews

Primero de Mayo y Callejon de Mono prieto, CP 98000 Centro Historico, Zacatecas, Mexico

Very poor organization. A complete lack of respect for guests booked in advance at the hostel. Upon reaching my room had just been assigned to someone else without notifying me, without giving me any choice, telling me in a bad way. I had to spend all day looking for a hostel, when the whole city was completely filled by tourists. Terrible service, disrespectful. I could not get back my booking money. By the way Zacatecas its a very good city.

Nice tv room, excellent public patio areas, relaxing and friendly environment, excellent host. He has good and useful advice for everyone. Useable kitchen with sufficient utensils and pots, good location, reliable Wi-F, and a small free breakfast of crepes and syrup.. I would stay there again ANYTIME. The beds are comfortable, and there seems to be enough blankets.

We were meant to pay 198 pesos on arrival but were charged 286 for a better room then we requested (lost in translation perhaps?). We were put in another building so we didn't get a chance to socialize, but were told it had nicer facilities then the main building. Location was amazing and we were able to park out car right outside where they said they would keep an eye on it. Other then the change in price from what we were quoted in hostelworld we were very happy.