Hostal Villa Colonial

• Primero de Mayo y Callejon de Mono prieto, CP 98000 Centro Historico, Zacatecas, Mexico

Fabulous 411 Total Reviews
Fabulous 411 Total Reviews

1st Aug 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hostal. I booked a private single room with bath and they put me in a wonderful room in the building next door. I had a double bed, private bath, kitchen and private balcony with a wonderful view. The location was excellent on a quiet street one block behind the cathedral. The staff were wonderful. There was no hot water the first day, but the staff fixed it for the rest of my stay. The wi-fi was sort of weak. They also cleaned the room daily. WOW!

29th Jul 2017
6.0

THE HOSTEL IS OK NEVERTHELESS THE SIR THAT WORKS AT NIGHT IS RUDE AND IN GENERAL THE STAFF AREN´T NICE. Definetly, i would prefer to stay somewhere else in my next visit to zacatecas.

15th Jun 2017

I'm really happy with my experience. The staff is really cool and the location it's amazing. You can find basically everything 2 blocks away!! The terrace of the hostel is also really nice, perfect for some drinks later in the night. Definitely, staying in this hostel was the best decision:

• England, Female, 31-40
3rd May 2017

Really liked this hostel, small things a bit annoying like no lock on doors (but lockers so ok), no breakfast and limited English but at the same time great vibe, wonderful terrace and lovely traditional place

×