Hostal Villa Toscana Reviews

16 calle 8-20 zona 13 Aurora 1, Guatemala City, Guatemala

Perfect location for the airport.

Very clean, decorated nicely, and they rooms are comfy. My sink stopper was closed & couldn't pull it up so water wouldn't drain when I brushed my teeth. I left very early and missed breakfast but the kind gentleman at the desk did provided us granola bars and orange juice, which was nice. The shuttle to the airport was around 20mins late for a 5am pickup, therefore some stress was caused, but the fact that it was included and saved $7 was great. I liked that it's only 5 mins from the airport.

I'm very happy l have chosen this hotel for my arrival in Guatemala. The free transfer from rhe airport is included, kind and on time :D the room was clean and cosy water hot, breakfast yummy and served in the very nice garden :) In adition the staff was very helpful : giving information maps ans helping me organize my transportation toward other places in Guatemala.

Everything was excellent; location was very close to airport with free shuttle, breakfast was provided, staff was friendly and helpful, room was clean and comfy. Great place to stay! My only complaint was I had trouble connecting to the wifi but I never asked the staff for help because I was about to go to be anyways, I'm sure they could have fixed it for me.

View all Guatemala City Bed and Breakfasts