Hostal Villa Toscana Reviews

16 calle 8-20 zona 13 Aurora 1, Guatemala City, Guatemala

Everything was excellent; location was very close to airport with free shuttle, breakfast was provided, staff was friendly and helpful, room was clean and comfy. Great place to stay! My only complaint was I had trouble connecting to the wifi but I never asked the staff for help because I was about to go to be anyways, I'm sure they could have fixed it for me.

convenient location to Guatemala City Airport. excellent for an early morning departure. facility was in a secure fenced compound that was operated by a 24 hour security guard.

• 4th Mar 2015

It was a great place to stay over night near the Airport. The shuttle they organized, was in time waiting for us and brought in less then 5 min. drive to the hostal. We enjoyed a nice breakfast and the loveley garden in the midst of Guatemala-City. On our way back we had to leave at 6 am. We got a snack and a orange juice, becaus we where to early for breackfast. Again the shuttle was in time, bringing us safely to the Airport. Very nice and helpfull staff!!

I ordered a ride from the airport and they said someone would be there to pick me up with a sign -- when I landed nobody was there so I had to call the hotel a couple of times to check on my ride. In the end, he came and it was a quick ride to Hostal Toscana. I then flew to Tikal and back and both of my rides from Hostal Toscana were ready and waiting to take me to and from the airport :) Overall a great stay with nice terrace/garden/breakfast/they will help you book shuttles to Antigua!

View all Guatemala City Bed and Breakfasts