Hostal Villa Toscana Reviews

16 calle 8-20 zona 13 Aurora 1, Guatemala City, Guatemala

Great location "120 seconds" from the airport, so it's a perfect place to stay a night before/after arriving/departing Guatemala. Rooms are clean, breakfast is good and included, and the hotel has a nice courtyard giving it a more comfortable atmosphere within the city. Transportation to/from the airport is included as well, which is great.

• 14th Jan 2016

Everything was great very good breakfast

• 20th Dec 2015

Although HostalWorld said that when I arrivied I would owe $29.27 per night at Hostal Villa Toscana, they charged me $37/night.

• 13th Dec 2015

Perfect location for the airport.

Very clean, decorated nicely, and they rooms are comfy. My sink stopper was closed & couldn't pull it up so water wouldn't drain when I brushed my teeth. I left very early and missed breakfast but the kind gentleman at the desk did provided us granola bars and orange juice, which was nice. The shuttle to the airport was around 20mins late for a 5am pickup, therefore some stress was caused, but the fact that it was included and saved $7 was great. I liked that it's only 5 mins from the airport.

View all Guatemala City Bed and Breakfasts