Hostal Virgen del Rocio Reviews

c/ Nueva 18, Ronda, Spain

WiFi didn't work in the rooms, but otherwise perfect, thanks.

It's something like a apartment sharing. Location is perfect you can get to the Ronda bridge in 2mins on foot. and there are really famous restaurants in the same road. I was able to use living room and kitchen.

Very well located hostel. Very good value for money. Mattress to be changed

Great location great breakfast. !!

This isn't a backpacking hostel -- it's just a hotel that is fairly cheap, right in the heart of Ronda. It's clean and as far as I could tell, the only option. Ask for a room that isn't facing the street, as it was pretty loud until around midnight. The staff wasn't particularly friendly but I was happy with my stay overall.

Had a pleasant stay here, The staff were incredibly nice and friendly and made me feel very welcome and looked after, its right in the centre of rhonda. its cheap and chearful and all you need. my bathroom in my room was very clean.

great location. clean. not really full of life... but be carefull they do charge the parking !!! 10 euros per day without telling you before... not really fair... but it's a clean and secure place really close to the cathedral.

View all Ronda Bed and Breakfasts