Hostal Virgen del Rocio Reviews

c/ Nueva 18, Ronda, Spain

Great location great breakfast. !!

This isn't a backpacking hostel -- it's just a hotel that is fairly cheap, right in the heart of Ronda. It's clean and as far as I could tell, the only option. Ask for a room that isn't facing the street, as it was pretty loud until around midnight. The staff wasn't particularly friendly but I was happy with my stay overall.

Had a pleasant stay here, The staff were incredibly nice and friendly and made me feel very welcome and looked after, its right in the centre of rhonda. its cheap and chearful and all you need. my bathroom in my room was very clean.

great location. clean. not really full of life... but be carefull they do charge the parking !!! 10 euros per day without telling you before... not really fair... but it's a clean and secure place really close to the cathedral.

Pros: excellent location (in the center of the city), very good and hearty breakfast, clean and comfortable room Cons: poor contact via email (due to no response to the two sent emails we needed to call to the hostel directly), low quality of wi-fi connection, noise from the nearby restaurant in the night

very nice situation, close to the old bridge and historic centre which is just what we wanted. Staff friendly and helpful. We ate in the hotel restaurant one evening and the paella was lovely

View all Ronda Bed and Breakfasts