Hostal Wasi Masi Reviews

Urcullo 233, Sucre, Bolivia

All the staff were really smiley and helpful even though we couldn't soeak each others languages. Lovely communal garden with a great atmosphere. Excellent breakfast and laundry service. Even managed to clean some socks that I wore on the salt tour that I thought I'd have to throw away! Room and communal areas cleaned daily. Really really lovely. Thank you!

Well unlike a recent review they did not offer me breakfast when I arrived early from an overnight bus, the reception is right beside the Breakfast Cafe & I was starving, but no offer...I guess I should have asked! Other than that a Nice, Clean & Comfortable Hostel although a bit tight so all sounds of people talking in the Central Courtyard echo throughout the rooms, It takes just one Extremely Loud & Lewd person to set the Mood! Breakfast was great the Next Morning...& a 14 BS Lunch is Great

Nice quiet BnB. If you have no spanish, might be a struggle but can get by

Wifi was just terrible. Going off at around 10pm and not returning until around 9am. It can't be a Sucre problem because I had no problems at the wifi cafes close by. Other than that it was fine. Met some nice people, pretty good location, warm showers. Just be careful when you leave through the gates, right next to a road with no sidewalk and, well, Bolivian drivers.

Nicer than I expected. For $7 US you get a nice space in the 10 room doom with large secure lockers. The grounds are nice and the breakfast is good although restricted. Location is good. I would have preferred better staffing at reception - there's only someone available for part of the day, the cleaners cover in the mornings. Sometimes you ring the buzzer and no one ever comes. Bathrooms were OK and cleaned daily but could have used a touch up in between as they got quite dirty by nighttime.

This excellent guest house is only a few blocks from the main square, has hot gas powered showers, the best breakfast i've had in south america, friendly staff, clean, and great value private rooms. Also lockers big enough for large laptops, super fast wifi, lunch for 14 bolivianos, plenty of DVD's, and a kitchen. Highly recommended. Some english is spoken.

wifi is good. Staff are nice. some doubles have mattresses on the floor which is unusual. quiet hostel

View all Sucre Bed and Breakfasts