6.4
Good 193 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 18-24
11th Dec 2016
4.0

Yeah so the place was dirty. There were what I believe to be mustard stains on the floor in my room as well as brown stains on my pillow case and sheets. There area was kind of sketchy but it was reasonable for what we paid. Then there was the staff. The front desk guy was unfriendly and when we asked where to get food he said there wasn't anywhere around. There was a burger 2 minutes away. All in all I'd recommend not staying here unless you like living in fear of getting molested by cockroachs

• Trinidad And Tobago, Male, 25-30
5th Oct 2016
4.0

The staff Needs a course in customer service because during my stay there was only a couple persons who was actually pleasant everyone else has issues. There seemed to have a crackhead lady living on my floor and it to way far from supermarkets and nightlife activities.