Hostal Wohlenberg Reviews

Palguin 675, Pucon, Chile

I did feel like home. Very close to the busterminal. All around very helpfull. Wiill come back again.

A nice family runs this hostel. The location was fine with bus stations next door. The owner was helpful in helping with tours and getting to know Pucon. There is a pleasant outside deck with a view of the Villarica volcano. It was noisy until quite late. My closet sized, stuffy, windowless room was just off the common area but I carry earplugs. At 2000 pesos a kg this was the most I've paid for laundry anywhere in South America. If on a budget, shop around for a cheaper lavanderia in Pucon.

Good place with a really nice family living on the premises. Great value for a private room. I think all the rooms were private, so it isn't really a hostel atmosphere. It's just the nature of the place, so I can't fault them on that. It's more of a bed & breakfast type of place (without the breakfast).

View all Pucon Bed and Breakfasts