• Calle Luis Veles de Gevara, 8 - 3th floor, Madrid, Spain
Fabulous 142 Total Reviews
Fabulous 142 Total Reviews
Hostal Yolanda Located at Calle Luis Veles de Gevara, 8 - 3th floor, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid 28012 Calle Luis Veles de Gevara, 8 - 3th floor
83% 142
40.4132673 -3.7024247
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 31-40
10th Mar 2016
8.0

This was just what I wanted and good for the price. I wanted a private room and ended up with a private room with two single beds which was good. It was very clean especially the bathrooms. The wifi was OK for me and during the month of March it wasn't busy. There is an issue with the key to the building, it never worked for me so I had to ring the bell every night and explain I speak Spanish but for those that don't it might be awkward if the same thing happens. No one there spoke English.