Hostal Zurbaran Reviews

Mariana de Pineda 10, Seville, Andalucia, Spain

In general, the hostel is quite good, but my room was too near the main entrance and there is no way to sleep if you are interrupted several times by the people noise and the bell in the door. I think that there shouldnt be a room in this part of the hostel. Furthermore, when I arrive, my room wasnt still ready.

The location was very good - right next to the Junta de Andalucia, and the facility was very nice for the price. My only complaint is that we arrived one day late at no fault of our own (our boat was delayed by Moroccan authorities leaving for Tarifa) and we were still charged the first night (39 Euros). I even wrote ahead as soon as I knew the boat would not be leaving Tangier on time. I think its best not to book these things in advance. Casey

• 31st Aug 2013

Excellent location, great atmosphere. I would definitely stay there again.

View all Seville Bed and Breakfasts