Hostal al Fin del Mundo Reviews

O' Higgins, 1026, Punta Arenas, Chile

A very homely place, where people just leave there stuff lying around and that is fine. Not a lot of rules, just act normal, which is great. Best of all is the amazing breakfast! I stayed three nights and I could have three kind of different breakfasts each morning. Very strong wifi and very comfortable beds with down covers. Only thing I missed were lockers in the rooms.

The hostel location is good in the centre of punta arenas however when we arrived the place was a mess and there seemed to be more staff and friends of staff hanging out then guests. No one was around in the morning till 11am when we had to check out to catch a flight.

View all Punta Arenas Bed and Breakfasts