Hostal al Fin del Mundo Reviews

O' Higgins, 1026, Punta Arenas, Chile

Had a very chill time here. They allowed us to hang out at the hostel till our 1:30am flight with no complaints and even served us tea. All of the workers were super nice.!they helped us pay our Argentina fee on their computer and let us use their printer. I highly recommend staying here if you are looking to have a relaxed couple of nights with some really nice people!! Only downside was no lockers, although nothing of ours was stolen or touched.

The location is excellent, and the staff was very helpful with arranging tours and everything else. The breakfast was nice, and extra points for having it available already at 6am! There was kind of a weird smell of perfumes or something in the hostel, and the building was old. The beds were pretty good. There were only 3 bathrooms, 2 of them had working showers but for me, only one of them worked properly. There is a pool table which I really liked. All in all, a pretty good place!

I booked on line one bed for two nights and when I got the place, the hostel was full and had my room was not available. The manager explained it was because of an error of system (it didn't stop booking) and drove me to another hostel. It's not the first time it happens to me. So I decided to tell now. Have a nice day.

Dear Michael Jacquinot, we are very sorry about the reserve problem. That was a logistic problem and we fix it, so in the future we never have that problem again. That day we try to not make you be reflected by the problem that we made. Doing a previous reserve of a same room on another hostel. We feel really sorry about that. But, with all respect. You qualified are place without knowing. Again we feel really sorry. Cordially, Hernan Vega Fetis, Hostal Fin Del Mundo.

The best one I stayed at in punta arenas. A San Francisco hippie vibe to the place with a great location

• 18th Jan 2016

Good hostel for a 1 night stay in passing. Excellent location - in the city centre near great restaurants and close to the bus stop for P. Natales

The hostel is very well located and the staff are friendly, when you can find them. The entire place could use a renovation. At least in the room where I was, there was only one functioning socket and no lockers, despite having a huge wardrobe which could easily be fitted with locks to keep valuables. The breakfast is good and the common room is cozy with video games and netflix. The hostel is very basic, but the stay was not overly uncomfortable when there weren't that many people.

A very homely place, where people just leave there stuff lying around and that is fine. Not a lot of rules, just act normal, which is great. Best of all is the amazing breakfast! I stayed three nights and I could have three kind of different breakfasts each morning. Very strong wifi and very comfortable beds with down covers. Only thing I missed were lockers in the rooms.

The hostel location is good in the centre of punta arenas however when we arrived the place was a mess and there seemed to be more staff and friends of staff hanging out then guests. No one was around in the morning till 11am when we had to check out to catch a flight.

View all Punta Arenas Bed and Breakfasts