Hostal al Fin del Mundo Reviews

O' Higgins, 1026, Punta Arenas, Chile

I came here in off-season, the price online was higher than what my dorm mates paid. I was the only person at the hostel originally... one central heater upstairs that did not keep the rooms warm unless the doors were open. Staff was caught off guard I even came, but were pleasant and nice enough (did not speak English). The shared facilities looked nice but weren't used much. The location of the hostel is GREAT, though, close to good restaurants. Overall it did the job, just not best ever.

A nice hostel. A bit old, but have everything you could expect for a hostel. Very well located. Recommended.

View all Punta Arenas Bed and Breakfasts