8.0
Fabulous 182 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 182 Total Reviews
Hostal al Fin del Mundo Located at O' Higgins, 1026, Punta Arenas.
Chile
Punta Arenas 6201023 O' Higgins, 1026
80% 182
-53.1640893 -70.9044528
    Rooms available

28th Nov 2016

The hostel has great spirit, design and many shared spaces. The owner Andres is an awesome guy. Helpful, friendly and cool. Lockers would be nice!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

The rooms were nice, clean, and neat. The bathrooms were a bit dirty. Staff was very helpful and nice. Breakfast was basic but good.

• England, Male, 31-40
19th Nov 2016
5.4

The pleasant receptionist cannot change the fact that this is a very poor hostel which needs serious investment. The bedroom I had was dark and uninviting. There were no lockers and I had the impression that cleanliness was lacking. Mercifully, a local friend contacted me and I was able to stay with her thus I paid for the room (which was over-priced) and made my excuses. Two girls I met later described the same experience I had.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
16th Nov 2016

Really great hostel - the staff were really friendly and can help with bus booking etc. The kitchen is social as is the eating area. Clean rooms with towels provided. Good, hot showers and comfortable beds. Would definitely recommend staying here!

20th Oct 2016

I enjoyed my two nights here. Only one staff but he was very friendly and helpful. Location is great, and there are opportunities to meet people in common area(s) if you want. Bathrooms get the job done. Would come back if in Punta Arenas!

• Austria, Male, 31-40
16th Oct 2016

Awesome staff, Ana and Nick are great!! When I arrived after a 12-hour bus ride, I was greeted by Ana with my name the moment I stepped in the door. They care a lot for their guests and are always there to help. The hostel is very lively with many people and a ton of messages written on the walls, which makes it very likable. The facilities are nice and clean.