Hostal de Turistas Chaska Reviews

Av. Hermanos Ayar s/n, Urb. Las Orquideas,Machupic, Machu Picchu, Peru

The location, cleanliness and facility were all fine. However, we had issues with the reception staff. Unfortunately our Spanish is not great and they did not speak any English. For some reason, in the middle of our stay, they required our booking reference number (though is was provided upon check in) and banged on our door at midnight, the night before we were getting up at 4:00AM to go to Machu Picchu. We did not rectify that evening but as an apology they made us eggs.

Senora Marta provided everything I needed for my one night in Aguas Calientes! It's a very short walk from both the train station and the bus stop to Machu Picchu, and the sound of the creek outside was lovely. Marta was so kind and accommodating: In addition to knocking on my door at 5 am to make sure I was up, she made me a hot breakfast (bread, jam, scrambled eggs, assorted teas) and allowed me to leave a bag and then shower after my day exploring Machu Picchu. Highly recommend!

View all Machu Picchu Bed and Breakfasts