Hostal de l'Alguer Reviews

Via Parenzo 79 Fertilia, Alghero, Italy

An unexpected gem. Booked 2 nights and stayed 2 weeks! Although, no kitchen facilities leaves you no choice but to go out for dinner or buy groceries here in Fertilia - which is a little costly.

Stayed at the hostel as it was close to the aiport and I waited for someone to arrive next day. Its very close to the airport and you also have access to a decent beach 10min walk. Not sure how accesible it is by piblic transport as I rented a car.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Romania

-Location great. -Rooms, showers, toilets, etc were very clean and up to standard. - no wifi in the rooms was a negative for me -staff were appalling. Only one girl working on reception was actually of help. Another lady didn't even greet is when we arrived. Hardly told us anything about the hostel, town or tourist attractions. And when we did ask her things we felt as though we were being a pain in the bum. Very let down by this and has put me off staying again.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

dreadful place, one of the worst hostels I've ever been to. Unfriendly and unhelpful staff, depressing rooms, bad breakfast and far away from town. The only plus is that it's cheap. But frankly I'd rather pay a bit more next time!