Hostal de l'Alguer Reviews

Via Parenzo 79 Fertilia, Alghero, Italy

An unexpected gem. Booked 2 nights and stayed 2 weeks! Although, no kitchen facilities leaves you no choice but to go out for dinner or buy groceries here in Fertilia - which is a little costly.

Stayed at the hostel as it was close to the aiport and I waited for someone to arrive next day. Its very close to the airport and you also have access to a decent beach 10min walk. Not sure how accesible it is by piblic transport as I rented a car.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Romania

-Location great. -Rooms, showers, toilets, etc were very clean and up to standard. - no wifi in the rooms was a negative for me -staff were appalling. Only one girl working on reception was actually of help. Another lady didn't even greet is when we arrived. Hardly told us anything about the hostel, town or tourist attractions. And when we did ask her things we felt as though we were being a pain in the bum. Very let down by this and has put me off staying again.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

dreadful place, one of the worst hostels I've ever been to. Unfriendly and unhelpful staff, depressing rooms, bad breakfast and far away from town. The only plus is that it's cheap. But frankly I'd rather pay a bit more next time!

Very good and easy to get from the airport.

A was warmly welcomed to this hostel. One of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in. Chilled atmosphere with excellent bus service nearby to Alghero and Fertilia airport. Will be back again for sure!

Great location, just 50m to the beach, Wifi is a bit weak Highly recommended

It was great, lovely staff, lovely atmosphere and the rooms were clean and good size, really recommended!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Spain

This was my first experience staying at a hostel and I was very pleased! Friendly staff and very clean. Breakfast was included in the price so that was a bonus. Very affordable!

• 14th Jul 2014

A super friendly manager, who even treats his guests to beer & pizza in town! No lockers in room, but a safe in the reception. Easy to meet people on the terrace. No kitchen, but there's a fridge and cutlery so you can make yourself a sandwich or salad. They also sell small stuff like drinks, crisps etc.