Hostel 10

Very Good 315 Total Reviews

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
19th Aug 2017
8.0

The reviews about the hostel being a little run down are accurate, but I wouldn't let that put you off staying here - the staff are wonderfully friendly and helpful (especially Manuel) and the atmosphere is really relaxed and chilled; it is easy to meet people here. There was a slight issue with the airconditioner leaking onto my bag during a severe storm but Manual sorted this efficiently and had all my clothes laundered for me. We enjoyed our stay here and would recommend if you're on a budget

• Ireland, All Male Group, 25-30
8th Aug 2017
7.7

Good location, great value, owner is lovely and helpful. Nice area out the back with pool and cheap bar. Breakfast wasn't good and initial view was daunting when we walked in but turned out to be overall good. 6bed dorm was nice...

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
16th Jul 2017

Good hostel and great staff. We came only because there is a Brazilian Embassy in the town that processes tourist visas into Brazil overnight. The owner was unbelievably helpful and gave us all of the information we needed to get our visas - along with some other Aussies that were there too. Recommend to anyone who is going for their visa!! - good kitchen to cook and great outdoor area - although probably better in the summer for the pool and tennis courts! Sweet pets too!

• tarvnkl7874
  • Israel, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2017

Great hostel!!!! The staff are extrimly nice and helpfull. Realy cheap hostel and there is an awesome pool and great atmospher!

• USA, Male, 31-40
10th Jul 2017
5.1

The Hostel owner is very nice and the pool and outdoor area is great. However, the room I was staying in smelled really moldy, like an old basement. There was a mangy dog that would come into the room and sleep on one of the clean beds. This dog was gross and left wet spots on the bed. The place was decorated ok in some places but in others, it didn't look too good. It's almost as if the owner just thought "hey I have all this extra space, I can just put these people in here and maximize profit

7th Jun 2017
6.9

This hostel is very affordable and a 4 block walk from the bus station. The breakfast was simple and adequate compared to what others in the area offer, and the kitchen facilities were usable. However, the hostel seemed unsafe and everything had to be locked into a safe room by the owner every day if you wanted to guarantee its safety. It was extremely humid when I arrived, which is why it was extremely wet everywhere. I would stay somewhere with higher ratings next time.

7th May 2017
8.0

A 10 minute walk from the bus stop, looks like the atmosphere in the common areas was popping, great back yard to hand out at, internet available. Owner very relaxed, friendly, and full of wisdom. Attentive to what you might encounter base on your travels and what you have shared about your upcoming day trips. Overall the place is a you get what you payed for kind of place. I stayed two nights in the 27 something plus attic room. It was good for me and for what I needed for my travels.

12th Apr 2017
4.0

Literally no idea how this hostel has such a high rating. The place is pretty much a dump, like a house built in the 1960`s which hasn't received any renovations since. I got stuck in the bedroom for a while because the door knob broke off then the next day got stuck in the bathroom because the lock was broken. Breakfast average - toast and jam, rooms are basic. Owner is a nice guy and helpful but seemingly lazy and uncaring about the hostel as a whole. I wouldn't stay here again, no way!

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
11th Apr 2017
5.1

We stayed here for the pool, which was great. However the room was horrible.. there was a strong urine smell, holes/ mould in the wall, really short bed and terrible wifi. I really did not enjoy my evening here. If your not worried about cleanliness so much and just need a cheap place to stay with a pool, you might like it.

• Australia, Male, 41+
11th Apr 2017
7.1

Hostel manager has good knowledge of all the area. Relaxing swimming pool!

×