Hostel 109 Reviews

109 Carrington St, Adelaide, Australia

Such a relaxing and clean place it felt like home. My only regret is that I couldn't stay longer. I will definitely stay at Hostel 109 on my next trip to Adelaide.

• 28th Nov 2014

Thank you for your review. We're please you enjoyed the Hostel and we look forward to seeing you when you return.

Pretty good hostel, nice stuff but gets very hot in summer!

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. Our hostel has central air-conditioners which are powered by completely renewable energy. We strive to make it comfortable for all but this is sometimes difficult with guests from all over the world staying. We are happy to adjust the temperature of the rooms to suit. Please let us know when you are staying if you would like the temperature adjusted and we will endeavour to get it right for you.

The hotel is well located in the heart of the city, the reception is nice and secure. However, we find two cockroaches in the room. Faucets showers are unscrewed my private room was small, windowless and not soundproof. As a result, poor value for money. I found better in other cities of the same type.

• 13th Oct 2014

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. Accommodation in the heart of any thriving capital city in the western world can be more expensive than some of our guests expect, although we try to provide excellent value for money compared to other accommodation in Adelaide. Every room does have a window onto an atrium with fresh air exchange. We also have dedicated cleaning and maintenance staff who service the rooms regularly and the hostel every day.