Hostel 109 Reviews

109 Carrington St, Adelaide, Australia

The hotel is well located in the heart of the city, the reception is nice and secure. However, we find two cockroaches in the room. Faucets showers are unscrewed my private room was small, windowless and not soundproof. As a result, poor value for money. I found better in other cities of the same type.

• 13th Oct 2014

Such a nice relaxing atmosphere. Very clean, spacious and pleasant. Comfortable beds, free wifi, coffee and tea, pot plants throughout the building- fantastic! I'm actually heading back there now for my last night in Adelaide.

Thanks for your great review and we are happy you liked the hostel so much. We love having people come back, it's a great compliment and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Basic hostel facilities. The room was clean but the bed had a sloping lumpy mattress that needed replacing. The guy in charge was great, he changed me to another room. No outside ventilation /windows in the bedrooms.

• 22nd May 2014
  • New Zealand

Generally quite clean. If there is a bigger locker in the room will be good.

• 19th May 2014
  • Singapore

I had a great time in Hostel 109. The stuff was really nice, they were very helpful with bike routes and activities in Adelaide. They organised a new bike for me when I had a flat tire. The bikes are for free and very good. Adelaide is great for biking. The stuff even gave me a free pillow for my outback tour. Thanks! The hostel is very clean, the kitchen is good, free tea and coffee with milk. The rooms are nice and clean. It feels like home, nice and quite! A good hostel to stay for longer!!!

Myra was so welcoming & warm! Exactly what you'd need coming to a cold Autumn from a hot Malaysia!

• 6th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Really really clean and quiet hostel, really lovely rooms and comfortable beds. Great location aswell, a lovely little short walk into Adelaide CBD. I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel and I loved Adelaide :)