Hostel 109 Reviews

109 Carrington St, Adelaide, Australia

My room was too near the kitchen, so there was always strong smell of food inside. Partitions between the rooms are very slim: more than one night i was bothered by neighbours. Kitchen, toilets and shower always cleaned. good location, near central place, very quiet street. remarkable and useful the pc room and library with a lot of travel books.

Very friendly and helpful staff and excellent facilities with computers, tv , large and very well equipped kitchen.

• 13th Jul 2015

In Adelaide on business, Hostel 109 is clean and friendly, the staff at check-in are efficient and informative and the hostel is well-located yet in a quiet neighbourhood. The guests that stayed while I was there are some of the nicest people I have ever met. This hostel has everything you need and the price for what you get is amazing, its a cross between the local experience of homestay and the freedom and privacy of a hotel. I'm going to make this place my regular stay in Adelaide.

• 9th Jul 2015

I can fault the hostel, I did arrive in the Winter season, so I assume it was much quieter than in Summer. Its easy to get to from the airport (J1 Bus) and the beds were comfortable. I would stay there again.

Had a lovely stay here, felt right at home. You can tell it's the kind of place where they care about your experience by little touches like your bed being pre-made, free laundry powder and tea/coffee including the milk.

Toilets were quite busy and they're quite strict with smoking outside in the courtyard. Staff was friendly. Was a bit of a walk to the centre of the city, but reasonable.