Hostel 109 Reviews

109 Carrington St, Adelaide, Australia

The hotel is well located in the heart of the city, the reception is nice and secure. However, we find two cockroaches in the room. Faucets showers are unscrewed my private room was small, windowless and not soundproof. As a result, poor value for money. I found better in other cities of the same type.

• 13th Oct 2014

Such a nice relaxing atmosphere. Very clean, spacious and pleasant. Comfortable beds, free wifi, coffee and tea, pot plants throughout the building- fantastic! I'm actually heading back there now for my last night in Adelaide.

Thanks for your great review and we are happy you liked the hostel so much. We love having people come back, it's a great compliment and we look forward to seeing you next time.