Hostel 1110 Reviews

Ave. 14 St. 11 #1110, 500 mts. East from clinica Biblica Right hand yell, San Jose, Costa Rica

Great staff! They helped me find some cool street art around the city. The free breakfast was good too!

• 26th Oct 2015

I was disappointed that the washing machine is broken. The wifi was weak sometimes. The building is cool. Breakfast is great. The staff are helpful.

Staff was very helpful, room (dormitorio) was comfortable, breakfast was tasty, other guests were fun to talk to. I recommend Hostel 1110 for a budget traveler, esp a woman traveling.

No laundromat's in San Jose, so to hear the washing machine was broken was a real pain in the arse. Late night staff were up drinking till 4am at least & right outside my room with music going. So all in all, I wasn't a massive fan of my one night stay!

A very pleasant place to stay in San Jose, both times I stayed it was not busy and quite quiet, but this suited me fine. The hostel itself is very nice, almost feels like more of a guest house, the kitchen is well equipped and there is a dining table and covered courtyard area with more tables and chairs. The dorm was basic but airy. There is WiFi and one computer. The breakfast was reasonable. It's a little outside the San José downtown area but very close to the Tracopa bus terminal.