Hostel 1110

• Ave. 14 St. 11 #1110, 500 mts. East from clinica Biblica Right hand yell, San Jose, Costa Rica
6.8
Good 122 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 122 Total Reviews
Hostel 1110 Located at Ave. 14 St. 11 #1110, 500 mts. East from clinica Biblica Right hand yell, San Jose.
Costa Rica
San Jose 10104 Ave. 14 St. 11 #1110, 500 mts. East from clinica Biblica Right hand yell
68% 122
9.9274047 -84.0741419
    Rooms available

25th Mar 2016

I ended up coming here twice! It's a good value compared to a lot of other hostels in the city. They have lockers, which is nice, free breakfast (nothing enormous but eggs and toast is always good.) The kitchen is big enough, but I did notice some cockroaches. Everywhere else was very clean though, Both times I stayed there I got to stay in a full bed, so that was nice. The staff was very friendly and chill. The location is near a lot of bus stations, but is not the safest feeling right outside.

• jsawyer93
  • England, Couple, 18-24
16th Mar 2016
4.3

Very basic hostel, situated very close to the bus station which takes you to panama. That's the only reason why we stayed here. Rough neighbourhood so make sure your in before dark. Heard that 3 blokes got there ipads stolen a few day after we left. Only stay if your getting the Panama bus in the morning.

24th Feb 2016
8.0

Loved the staff! It's a bit of a walk from the city center but I liked the walk, and it felt safe, even at night. Close to Tracopa bus terminal. A little awkward with the bathroom top being open to the rest of the dorm. Beds were pretty thin foam.

Thank you so much for your review! We are improving things here everyday! We are 4 blocks away from downtown and yes, you can wlak to Tracopa bus terminal. The mattresses in our rooms are new, we are replacing them all now. Remember we offer FREE pick up from the bus stations in San José.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Feb 2016
6.6

I booked a private room at the last minute and can't say I was thrilled. My room was across the road in another building and looked nothing like the photos. The bed was clean but the room a bit dirty and very run down. The shower was covered in flies and there was no wifi. The breakfast was fine and the staff were nice, but overall I don't think what I got was worth what it cost. However the dorms and facilities in the main building might be different.

Hi! We had an emergency with a couple of rooms in the main building. We already fixed them and now the reservations can be where they are supossed to. We apologize for that situation and hope you have a great trip in Costa Rica!