Hostel 24 Reviews

Poljanska cesta 15, Ljubljana, Slovenia

There was no hot water in the bathroom and pressure for cold water was also weak. When inquired on reception to use another bathroom to have a shower, response was that all bathrooms are busy as guests are taking shower and that we must wait 20 minutes for them to stop showering in order for pressure to come back. When hot water finally came in the middle of having shower it disappeared again and only cold water was running. Not a pleasant thing at winter time. Don't take room number 1.

Honestly, this Hostel could be great if there was an area to Socialize. Possibly turning one of their many rooms into a social room with a large table for sociable games could be an idea to boost up the ideal Hostel image.

Average hostel with a good location that is alright for a couple of nights stay in Ljubljana. I personally had two major problems- The keys given to me by the receptionist for the back door were wrong. (After 11pm, they close the reception area; so one has to enter through the backdoor). Due to this I had to wait outside the hostel for a good half an hour in the cold at 5am till some other people arrived and could open the backdoor. And second problem- the shower in my 6-people dorm was leaking

very good hostel with all the good perks and no extra frills. walking distance to everything but then again it's Ljubljana. rooms and bathrooms were clean and had no issues with the staff and facilites. would recommend

Dangerous. Several rooms in the basement opening onto the kitchen with no windows or easy exit. It would be a disaster in a fire. The main common room and reception are locked at 11. Only exit is up two flights of stairs and around a corner to outside door. I hate to imagine 22 people trying to get out in the dark. I did not see any sprinklers or alarms. Nevertheless my roommates were nice and I slept fine. Bathroom in room.

Really enjoyable stay, staff were friendly and helpful. Our private room was very large and just what we were looking for. Only small issue was a leaky shower head which meant reduced water pressure.

The wifi is not working very well and the drainage in the shower gets blocked really easily.

Perfect location (close to the bus station, city center, supermarkets)!

The good - upgraded from 6 to 4 bed dorm; 4 beds are split 2 and 2 in separate adjoining rooms; good proximity to river and Old Town; front desk woman was always helpful. The bad - wifi only available in common room, password wifi in dorms and no code given/known; rooms are airless and roommates monopolized the sole fan; shower temp changes from cold to hot very slowly and hot to cold very quickly, making showering nearly impossible. Bakery closed on weekends. The brilliant - the back door.

Good hostel. We slept in and they were cool with a late check out. Very central and staff were great

At 11:00pm, we were kicked out of the common area so the staff could close it. My room was in the basement where there was no window, very few outlets, and a weak wifi signal if anything. It basically was a curfew, or bedtime...

Thank you for your review, I would just point out that the reception does close at night like many others, but upon arrival you receive a key for the back door which is accessible 24/7, and the person checking you in, shows you the entrance. Regarding the Wifi, We are just in the process of changing the operator so It will be up and running normally in no time! Thanks again for staying with us:)

Lovely location (anywhere in Ljubljana is good anyway) Staff (especially one with dark hair and maybe late 20s/early 30s - she was lovely) Free laundry services (which was lovely) however dryer was not working at the time I was there A few downsides is 1) the room I stayed in had NO windows which wasn't great 2) Wifi wasn't too great in my room 3) kitchen a bit small However despite these 3 little things I still enjoyed staying there and would most likely stay again given value for money

Hostel was a mess with the booking. Said it didn't have the rooms I had booked, so I had to book elsewhere. On the day they said they had to rooms again, so I have lost deposit. Very unorganised staff.

I don t know why but housekeeper took my shorts and t-shirt and then she lost it. Thank you.

Thank you for the review! Always apreciate feedback, although your things were not lost/taken by the cleaning lady, everything that is on the beds indicates that you are staying there so it is not possible. To state again, the staff never took your things. If you forgot something we would have it in the lost and found but nothing stayed behind. Thank you!

What an amazing stay at this Hostel. The location is brilliant, pretty much a directly walk to and from the train station, and just a few minutes away from the city centre. The hostel itself was basic, but at the cheap price it was that wasn't a surprise. The laundry was free, a surprise for a hostel and the bakery on site was a lovely extra!

Great staff and great WIFI and wonderful location. of the two hostels we stayed in in Ljubljana this was by far our favourite

We only stayed here a night, but the location here is perfect - well within walking distance to explore this beautiful city.

Hostel 24 is a really great hostel in terms of location, facilities, size etc. it's a stones throw away from the dragon bridge and the centre! There was just a lack of atmosphere though, and we were in a basement room (although clean etc) was a little depressing. Good place to stay for convenience and quiet time, not for atmosphere ... But that could have been down to our room.

I got a 16 beds which is the underground room. The room doesn't has window or a/c. Only a small fan. It'll be great if we could get a personal lights as there is no natural lights and the only light sources is the room light, which cause me some trouble to pack my stuff during night time. And also the wifi in the room is barely working. But if it's in the lobby is fine.

The staff were really friendly and even shared their watermellon with us :) The room itself was very cramped and the layout was slightly strange with there being no door that seperates the bathroom from the bedroom. The kitchen was also very small but it was adequate. The location was good with everything within walking distance .

« first « Prev 1 2 3