Hostel 24 Reviews

Poljanska cesta 15, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Only a little way from the centre. The wi fi is reasonable - the staff say there is no password but the downstairs network is separate and the password is LJUBLJANA. Slept really well here.

Many negatives to this hostel - To expect 4 people to stay in the room size we were given was unacceptable. It was so tiny with very poor facilities. Just seemed like it had been sized in to make another room. Poor shower facility, poor wifi & no air conditioning. Location was fine but any location would be fine in Ljubljana due to its size.

Very friendly reception staff. I stayed in an unusual single room downstairs. Room was very clean with lots of practical shelving and hooks to hang things up. Hostel was quiet at night. Great location, just 5 minutes walk from Dragon Bridge.

• 18th Jul 2015

I got there and the room I was meant to be in couldn't be locked because all the keys for the room had been kept by people who had previously stayed there. Luckily I was upgraded to a 2 bed room by myself for free, which was nice. The wifi signal was poor in my room, in fact most rooms. It also seemed to stop working after about 11 pm which is irritating if you had to book things like I did.

Nice hostel and helpful staff good and stabil wifi

Great hostel! The only problem was that our room was below ground so had no natural light

Comfy bed, good shower, friendly helpful staff, great location, thank you!

The toiletes are not properly cleaned so 6 people using it becomes disgusting. One day I had to spray cleaning products on it . The shower was not good, sometimes there was lack of water. The receptionists were always veryw helpful regarding turisc information and such.

Actually we booked two beds in a dorm but we got an upgrade to a double room with basically two bathrooms! it was definitely the best hostel we have ever stayed at. So clean aswell.

The staff was wonderful and we ended up in a private room rather than a 4 person room than we had booked (I was traveling with my brother). The room was set up a little strange where you had to go through the bathroom to leave the room. Also there were no windows so it was quite hot.

Just a stop through on our way to Bled. Had a great night. Hostel is clean, in a pretty good location although it was a bit quiet. Rooms nice and good facilities. Wifi turns off at about 11pm though

lovely hostel, nice staff. Wish I could have stayed abit longer. I definitely would go back

Great hostel with warm and helpful staff. The hostel is secure and only a short walk to the main tourist section of Split. The Internet was fast, bathrooms and shower were clean, and there was an air conditioner which was greatly appreciated! No regrets about staying here!

I especially loved the staff and their pride in their town. Great location, wonderful little city. Will return.

Excellent hostel, less than 10 mins walk from the train station and the people that run the place are fantastic. Great facilities and atmosphere at the place. Also a great price too. Lovely bar right next to the hostel as well. Highly recommended.

Great location and fantastic staff. However bathrooms smelled and 12 bed room was quiet cramped

Really well located right near the city centre, I would say it's a little pricey compared to hostels I had stayed in before but definitely not expensive. We stayed in a 12 bed room which was really cool with all these different levels to the room, only problem was the lack of windows, it was always dark and we felt like we were in some form of shelter for a while haha! You never knew what time of day it was down there! Other than that it was great, met some awesome people!

Really cute hostel with friendly and helpful staff

The atmosphere was bad, I could not believe I have such poor bedroom with ensuite, however, the staff is very helpful

Location was excellent but it was very noisy. The traffic is very heavy from early morning and the walls are very thin, you can hear everything. Bathroom was also very small, with mini towels and water was running poorly. No A/C.

• 11th Jun 2015