Hostel 24 Reviews

Poljanska cesta 15, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Helpful night staff that arranged to let us in after arriving really late. Good facilities and good location

There wasn't a very good atmosphere here and the staff seemed a little disinterested. The location is good and its cheap however, so okay for a one or two night stay.

Sorry you felt this way, maybe the receptionist had a bad moment becouse we are known for a very good staff. And we will do something about the atmosphere :)

great stay, I even extended beyond one night for 3 more nights, and it was very nice, convenient, and great staff

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Lebanon

Great hostel, friendly staff, good location, good atmosphere. Only complaint is the showers were horrendous. The temperature won't stay consistent while you're under the stream. It goes from boiling hot to a happy medium, to all of a sudden an arctic chill, and repeat. Happened to all of my roommates as well.

The room I was in was very small, and there was no window in it. The 'fresh' air was coming through another room. There were also just 2 lockers in a 4-bed room. I really wanted a locker, but these two were already taken when I arrived. The wifi is also very poor, I could not get any wifi at my laptop and on my mobile phone I had just sometimes wifi.

I am sorry you didnt like your stay but we have sorted it all out.

Hostel 24 was in an excellent location, can easily walk to to train station but taxi is only €4 if you have heavy bags to carry about. Hostel is attached to a cafe, thus made the atmosphere a little different, however it wasn't busy very often so it doesn't bother you. The staff are very helpful with anything you need! Happy to answer any questions :) Great facilities, wash and dry your clothes for €3.. location is handy for restaurants and about a 5 minute walk from the main sq

Awesome hostel, with very nice staff. The thing is don't have enough lockers and electric plugs in the rooms.

The hostel is well located a few hundred meters away from the Old Town, the dorm was in the basement and quite dark and narrow, but equipped with two large bathrooms for 12 people, free lockers (bring a large lock) and enough sockets. The staff was friendly and helpful. For the low price a good recommendation to stay.

The rooms have (if at all) only a tiny window hence it becomes VERY hot inside and it's hard to sleep^^ Apart from that there's one staff with black hair who is super-friendly and helpful! Ljubljana is rather small, so its easy to walk everywhere within one day.

great hostel, the staff was very friendly and helpful with everything. everything was as clean as it gets and is just 5 minutes or less walking from downtown.

I stayed here just for one night, and it was a very relaxing stay, its located in a great area, super friendly staff! highly recommended!

Very happy with my stay here. Nothing fancy but very well kept and nice. Actually enjoyed my stay here more than Celica. I would recommend this place to others.

with welcome drink and quite good wifi

Only stayed two nights. It was a good location and the walking tour was really great. There was no atmosphere cause the bar closes at 10, but other than that it was nice.

We stayed in a double room which was nicely decorated. All in all we really liked the stay, mostly because of very nice staff. The water in the shower was hot-cold - you never knew what you'll get. Also "something" was growing on the roof of the bathroom. The bed was noisy but also very comfortable. The kitchen was right next to our room - we could hear other people talk, but it was also nice to have a fridge nearby. It's ok to have your own drinks and food at the common room. Recommended!

The Hostel not far from the city centre of Ljubljana. The staff was friendly and the Hostel was generally clean. I stayed in the 12-bed-dorm so I did not get that much sleep, but I think in other dorms it should be quiet enough. The kitchen was quite small but for some nights it shoud be okay. The common room was good for eating and meeting new people, there is also a computer available so you can plan your next trips.

Very clean hostel with nice staff and big and wide kitchen. The room is also bright. However since its location is very close to bar...there are noisy in the midnight and i can smell the smoking odor..

We stay in 10 beds dorm. I think is a little bit small, but is still good. The floor of toilet is wet because of the drainage system. In general, the staff is all so nice and helpful

very nice secure hostel in the center of town,nice clean dorms with a small kitchen, wifi worked very good

The room wasn't really clean (we had some spiders in the room), but the worst was the bathroom - it was really dirty and the odour there was quite bad (someone who was staying in this room before us was definitely smoking in the bathroom). Our room was next to the exit doors and therefore pretty hurly-burly. The location, however, is excellent and the staff were quite nice too.

• 17th May 2014
  • Croatia

Sorry you didnt like staying with us, we try our bvest to clean the rooms, but in dorms that is the problem that everyone should be a bit considerate becouse there are roomates. About the smoking. We inform everybody it is not allowed, but we have no 24h reception and cannot see what is going on during the night.