Hostel 24 Reviews

Poljanska cesta 15, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great location and fantastic staff. However bathrooms smelled and 12 bed room was quiet cramped

Really well located right near the city centre, I would say it's a little pricey compared to hostels I had stayed in before but definitely not expensive. We stayed in a 12 bed room which was really cool with all these different levels to the room, only problem was the lack of windows, it was always dark and we felt like we were in some form of shelter for a while haha! You never knew what time of day it was down there! Other than that it was great, met some awesome people!

Really cute hostel with friendly and helpful staff

The atmosphere was bad, I could not believe I have such poor bedroom with ensuite, however, the staff is very helpful

Location was excellent but it was very noisy. The traffic is very heavy from early morning and the walls are very thin, you can hear everything. Bathroom was also very small, with mini towels and water was running poorly. No A/C.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

There were no windows at the room. But it was not a problem. You can sleep easily. But the atmoshpere not the best because of this.

The staff there is friendly

Hostel was very nice for a couple of days! The staff generously upgraded me to a smaller, more private room, which was a lovely surprise :) Room was small-ish, but so is Ljubljana! It's in a good location (right across the dragon bridge), the staff are SUPER sweet and fun, everything is quite clean. Wifi is spotty everywhere but the main floor, but I managed to get it in my room if I stayed close to the door. Kitchen is teeny tiny, but fully functional. Oh, and you can do laundry for 5 euro!

Excellent staff. Very clean. Very satified.

We were told that our room, on the main floor and adjacent to the street/door, would be fairly quite. After living on a busy street at home for several years we can attest that this room was anything but. Aside from the normal street noise, which we aren't commenting on, the room was so poor for sound that you heard every conversation in the common room, and people smoking outside your door. Finally the shower was a hazard that anywhere else they'd be sued for lack of temp controls.

Not the nicest hostel out there but lovely helpful staff, the bathroom smelt abit but there were lockers and the beds were comfy

Best hostel wi-fi I've encountered in Europe so far. Possibly there weren't many other people staying that night, but it was great nonetheless--probably because the router was actually in the room. The shower/toilet was attached to the room and very clean. Also I overslept the check-out time because the bed was so comfortable, but I wasn't charged or scolded for it. The staff here is great.

Very pleasent place!

• 6th May 2015
  • Serbia

Very nice place, I would definitely come back. Great staff, specially Eva.

Great stay!

BEST HOSTEL. They were very nice and let us keep our stuff in there while leaving for the day. Very comfortable beds and great accommodations for showering (soap, etc).

• 29th Apr 2015

Very nice hostel room, very nice hostel staff, perfect location - all in all best hostel choice you can do!

• 25th Apr 2015

very nice lady at the front let me know where to go for shopping and let my friend use her phone to call home

The staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a private room which was small, the bathroom was quite cramped, but all necessary facilities were there. Everything worked and everything was clean. The location was perfect. We had great weather and the hostel backs onto the river which was beautiful, there is also a Spar nearby for anything you may need.

Would stay here again.