Hostel 24 Reviews

Poljanska cesta 15, Ljubljana, Slovenia

as I spent lots of time in hostel around Europe, I must say The principle of a hostel for me is that I can use a kitchen as much time I like, and you don't offer this possibility...

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Croatia

Nice hostel, not far from the city centre with a little café.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hostel was perfect for what we wanted. Staff were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our welcome coffee.

Excellent, friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms. Close to the centre. Would definitely stay here again.

Very good location, really cheap and helpful staff - definetely recommended !

A great hostel!! Really affordable and really lovely :) the staff were all lovely, and everything was within walking distance; Ljubljana castle, the train and bus stations, everything! Definitely worth going to :D I hope you enjoy it as much as me!

• 1st Jan 2014
  • Gabatron_95

It's not much, but thats also what the pricve suggests. Dont expect a room of 10 euros to have more than a bed and a adequate bathroom. For the price this hostel is great, if you want more than good enough go someplace else.

• 1st Jan 2014

Nice hostel; decent price. Great location, and great staff. Not much in the way of a common area (unless you count the bar area as a common area?), and it also showed online that it was booked up but there were plenty of empty beds when I actually arrived (not sure if that was a hostel thing or a hostelworld thing). Anyway, for price and location reasons, I'd stay here again.

No staff before 9 am, so you might lose your key deposit of 10 euro if you scheck out early. Noisy during the night as mainly drunken guests come and leave during nighttime, especially if they reside in your room; hard to sleep and no staff to take things in hand. Good morning coffee and a toast though. Overall a good hostel but not if you are looking for a descent sleep.

A little hard to find, but conveniently located once you are there. We booked a room with private bath, and received a one bedroom apartment. We would go back.

I recommend this hostel basically for its central position. If you desire to spend a weekend in Ljubljana, it's enough. My room was really small (6 shared room), and if I would stay there more then 2 nights maybe I could get crazy.

The girls at the reception are great!!!!

The hostel has a great location , basically I the heart of Ljubljana, although is a really small city so everything is close really. Staff was good and helpful , we got a prices room and is basic but good enough, we hot a ensuit which is good for the price that we payed. The kitchen is very small but it Was fine. Valué for money .

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights. When we first booked the hostel online we were not aware or told that we had chosen a large basement room. It was very dark and the washrooms mouldy. After 1 night we asked to pay a little more and change rooms. The room upstairs was much better but the washrooms still very mouldy and damp. The only plus was the location and free coffee on arrival