Hostel 24 Reviews

Poljanska cesta 15, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Not that the staff was bad nor the security but i just want to make a point with the very low rating. The dorm we stayed in was a dosaster. The moment we arrived in the basement dorm we wanted too leave asap. It was hot, disgusting, too many beds, there was no window. We took a shower (dirty and small) and left. We tried to be back as late as possible so we might fall asleep but it was too hot and the fan and the bathroom made noises at night really loudly. Worst dorm i've ever slept in.

Very nice little hostel located near centre and very close to the river. A more peaceful and quiet hostel than most.

This was a very nice place to stay, all in all. The staff was adorable (I really mean this :)) and the rooms were clean and nice (I loved the bathroom). This hostel is a walking distance away from the main sights, but is porbably not the best situated --> still the best value for money in Ljubljana. The atmosphere was also good- I was glad to meet other solo travellers as well :) Thumbs up! :)

The receptionist, Eva, is super friendly! And the location is pretty good. The room was a little cramped and I had trouble with getting the internet to work. The reception is also not 24hrs (although no curfew). I'd stay again.

Helpful night staff that arranged to let us in after arriving really late. Good facilities and good location

We only stayed here to spent the night, we arrived late evening and had to leave early morning the next day, so we basically just used the hostel to sleep, we didn't really use any facilitities. We were with 3 and booked a 3-bed-dorm, because it was the same price as a more-bed-dorm. We had a cute private bedroom with airconditioning and a clean bathroom, it was a bit like a hotel but than way cheaper! Very nice! We had breakfast with our welcome drink and a pastry from the bakery next door! :)

The walk from the train station to this hostel seemed really long on the way after a 6 hour train, but really it wasn't far at all. We arrived very late at night and the staff were friendly and welcoming which was great. You also get a free drink on arrival which was nice :) Will probably stay here again as it was great for the price.

excellent location, comfortable facilities (although kitchen is a little poor), nice to have complimentary drink upon arrival, helpful map and tips, helpful staff.

There wasn't a very good atmosphere here and the staff seemed a little disinterested. The location is good and its cheap however, so okay for a one or two night stay.

Sorry you felt this way, maybe the receptionist had a bad moment becouse we are known for a very good staff. And we will do something about the atmosphere :)

great stay, I even extended beyond one night for 3 more nights, and it was very nice, convenient, and great staff

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Lebanon

Great hostel, friendly staff, good location, good atmosphere. Only complaint is the showers were horrendous. The temperature won't stay consistent while you're under the stream. It goes from boiling hot to a happy medium, to all of a sudden an arctic chill, and repeat. Happened to all of my roommates as well.

The room I was in was very small, and there was no window in it. The 'fresh' air was coming through another room. There were also just 2 lockers in a 4-bed room. I really wanted a locker, but these two were already taken when I arrived. The wifi is also very poor, I could not get any wifi at my laptop and on my mobile phone I had just sometimes wifi.

I am sorry you didnt like your stay but we have sorted it all out.

Hostel 24 was in an excellent location, can easily walk to to train station but taxi is only €4 if you have heavy bags to carry about. Hostel is attached to a cafe, thus made the atmosphere a little different, however it wasn't busy very often so it doesn't bother you. The staff are very helpful with anything you need! Happy to answer any questions :) Great facilities, wash and dry your clothes for €3.. location is handy for restaurants and about a 5 minute walk from the main sq

Awesome hostel, with very nice staff. The thing is don't have enough lockers and electric plugs in the rooms.

The hostel is well located a few hundred meters away from the Old Town, the dorm was in the basement and quite dark and narrow, but equipped with two large bathrooms for 12 people, free lockers (bring a large lock) and enough sockets. The staff was friendly and helpful. For the low price a good recommendation to stay.

The rooms have (if at all) only a tiny window hence it becomes VERY hot inside and it's hard to sleep^^ Apart from that there's one staff with black hair who is super-friendly and helpful! Ljubljana is rather small, so its easy to walk everywhere within one day.

great hostel, the staff was very friendly and helpful with everything. everything was as clean as it gets and is just 5 minutes or less walking from downtown.

I stayed here just for one night, and it was a very relaxing stay, its located in a great area, super friendly staff! highly recommended!

Very happy with my stay here. Nothing fancy but very well kept and nice. Actually enjoyed my stay here more than Celica. I would recommend this place to others.

with welcome drink and quite good wifi